What Doc does with postcards

Xerus

Reaction score
Have you always seen how when Doc gets a postcard to Gobo Fraggle, he ends up throwing in the wastebasket? Isn't that kind of inconsiderate? Doc probably should've gone to the post office and explain to them that this Gobo Fraggle doesn't live where he's at anymore and they should try to find where Mr. Fraggle really lives and get his postcards to him. (Which probably might take a long time though.)

But if Doc did that, the real Gobo would have no way to get any more postcards from his Uncle Matt.

Reaction score
well..

Well, Yeah.. But why even consider that? If he really did that, (which of course in real life, a man similar to doc would of course take the postcard to the post office and explain) then our precious gobo wouldn't get those postcards.. they had to think of some creative way for gobo to get ahold of them, and doc throwing them into the trash can was a perfect idea for how gobo could attain them. :grouchy:

That Announcer

Reaction score
It could have been worse:

"All right, Sprocket, here's another piece of junk mail for you to urinate on!"
"Row-roow-roor! Rrrrrr-roof!"

zeldazipple

Reaction score
That Announcer said:

I can picture it now. Gobo retreaving a soggy card. * sick * lol BTW Love your quote. :wink:

Therecanbonly1

Reaction score
pigOnantibiotix said:
(which of course in real life, a man similar to doc would of course take the postcard to the post office and explain)

Come on... he was an old man. They would have ended up in the trash in real life too! He was not portrayed as the brightest man in the world, either... LOVED him , though. :crazy:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
That Announcer said:

****!

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
if i get mail for someone else at my house i throw it away so it is legit

MWoO

Reaction score
Yeah, I think it's pretty realistic that Doc threw them away. Besides, he probably lived there a really long time and knew there was no Gobo Fraggle that lived there before him.