What do you know about dreams?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Anytime I have a dream in black and white, it usually means something bad is going to happen to me.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Had my first Twice Upon a Time dream last night.

I think Rod Rescueman was in it at one point.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
This morning I had a semi-frequrnt dream where I'm driving a car and it's totally out of control and the whole time I'm trying to put the breaks on to no avail, with the cops even chasing me and stuff.

And then I'll be chilling in the back and the car will start moving on its own so I have to jump up front and try to control it.

What does this mean? Does it mean I've lost control of my life?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
That actually reminds me of a dream I once had when I was 10 (all the way back to '03).

Went grocery shopping with my mom, but on the way back, I was pretty much dead asleep. My mom left me in the car (as if) while taking the groceries with her and then the car just rolled back down our driveway and stopped on the grassy curb. I just continued to sleep inside like it was nothing.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I had a dream years ago that my mom brought an ostrich home from work with her for some reason and we kept it as a pet. The especially funny thing about that dream is that mom has never been a zookeeper or anything like that, she was a teacher's aide back when I had that dream. So what on Earth would an ostrich have been doing at school? That dream reminds me a little of the Family Guy episode where Peter randomly brings a lion home from work with him and says "Everybody, this is Manticore. I have a lion now,"

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
OK, I had a really odd one last night, partly about @fuzzygobo ...
We were driving through an old poor-ish neighborhood (me, my two sisters, my younger brother, my mom) until we stopped at what looked like a very old fashioned church; it was small, painted white, and had that pointy part with the cross on the top. But, when we actually went inside it was this bigger-on-the-inside warehouse, kind of like Costco or Sam's Club if you removed all of the shelfs and products and just replaced them with a bunch of lawn chairs. And there was rows and rows of chairs filled with dozens of ordinary people sitting in them. It looked like they were all anticipating some kind of a show to start, and then, out of the blue, my girl friend showed up (friend that is a girl, non romantic- wish it was) and she stood up and faced the audience. She briefly acknowledged me with a glance and a smile, and then, for for some reason she just jumps right into playing charades. The audience was extremely into it, going wild guessing what she was. I pretty much stopped paying attention to her after that, but than I saw some volunteer in an apron come up to me. And here's the part that has to do with you, Brian, he had a name tag that said "Steven Gallagher". For some reason seeing the last name I immediately knew he was related to you, fuzzy, as if no one else has that last name. I asked him if you were related and he replied that you were brothers, but he asked us to whisper because, apparently you didn't want me to know that you lived in Georgia. Oh yeah! That's another thing...so,even though it wasn't said, I knew we were in Georgia :smile:confused:smile:, despite neither of us living there.
And then, Supergirl(the one from the newest TV show) appeared and she flew to the top of the ceiling and did a superhero pose with fireworks. And then, back on the ground for some reason we were all completely unphased by any of this. My sister calmly just asked me, why's Supergirl here? And then the dream ended.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Your dream was right on several points. I do go to an old church, built in 1874. It's painted white with a high steeple. I have a brother, but his name is not Steven.
Even for random images in a dream, some points were right on.