What did you buy this Month ( Music, DVD's, Video Games, Muppet Stuff)

PuppyLuver

Reaction score
Well, I bought Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue for the DS and the guide for both Mystery Dungeons... I also bought school lunches. :wink:

Tonichelle

Reaction score
CDs:
Just Clay Aiken's new album... it's not as good as his others :frown:

Movies:
none

Clothes:
Got my Hallowe'en Costume from DisneyShopping.com I'm going to be Daisy Duck!

Muppets:
none

Teheheman

Reaction score
Hmmmmmmm............I bought a B&R Dog tag at the concert I went to(really cool looking too), a new Earnhardt T-shirt and 5 buttons. 3 out of the 5 are Muppet related. One has Animal and it says "INSANE", one has Gonzo and it says "It's a bird, it's a plane, what is it?" and the other one, and my personal favorite, has Bunson on it and it says "I don't have eyeballs"

Daniel

MrsWembly

Reaction score
A beaker doll, a Miss Piggy porcelain doll and The Christmas Toy on VHS.

Morgan Clueless

Reaction score
So far, most of what I bought were from yard sales, but I managed to buy Vol. 2 of a newly translated manga series called Kurogane, as well as the Shinedown: Us and Them CD. :smile: But I'm trying to earn up enough allowance so I can buy stuff with my own money instead of asking my mom to use her debit on it.

~ Morgan "Tight on Money" Goat

PS: Is The Muppet Christmas Carol out on DVD? Because I was thinking of finding it and buying (or renting, if that's ever possible :rolleyes: ) it. (And in case you're wondering, yes, I'm curious about it in the first place because One-Eyed Jack is in it. :embarrassed: Now that I said it, will you stop staring at me funny? *gives cute puppy-dog look*)

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Morgan Clueless said:
PS: Is The Muppet Christmas Carol out on DVD? Because I was thinking of finding it and buying (or renting, if that's ever possible :rolleyes: ) it. (And in case you're wondering, yes, I'm curious about it in the first place because One-Eyed Jack is in it. :embarrassed: Now that I said it, will you stop staring at me funny? *gives cute puppy-dog look*)
Hey there, The Muppet Christmas Carol came out on DVD last year along with The Muppet Movie, The Great Muppet Caper and Muppet Treasure Island in honor of Kermit's 50th birthday. There's also an older release of the film on DVD as well. Hope you can find it! :smile:

Ryan
Prawnie
theprawncracker