What celebs have you met?

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
My best friend's mom was Pat Monahan's second grade teacher. (Oh, yeah, I met him too.) He's the frontman of the band Train. He's a really big deal around here, but then we don't have all that many home-grown celebrities. My elementary school best friend's dad used to be good friends and co-workers with former PA governer and National Security Advisor Tom Ridge. I walked next to him in a local charity walk one time (and, oddly enough, my brother ran next to Pat Monahan in another charity event just a couple years ago...).
Erin

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
That Announcer said:
I do think that Davy Jones is great, but he's not my favorite Monkee by a long shot. That honor is reserved for Mike Nesmith.

Oh, and I've got one that can top all yours. My aunt used to date Peter Tork!
Michael Nesmith & Peter Tork are my favs. too.I did see Mickey & Peter at an autograph signing,though because they came late,I was unable to see them up close(so to speak).Michael and Peter are the best,both in their musical talents & their humanity.I got to see Davy in person,due to the fact,he was the only one of the 4 that's done a book-signing(I took a nice in-your-face pic of him too,which I still have).

Vic Romano

Reaction score
While I never met them: my Aunt works with Gary Talent's sister (Gary Talent is the bass player for Bruce Springsteen's E Street band) and my grandmother was good friend's with Jack Nicholson's parents.

Al Hempker

Reaction score
Mine's mostly country singers, but some others too:

Loretta Lynn
Steve Wariner
Mel Tillis
Little Jimmy Dickens
Robin Zander, Bun E. Carlos, and Tom Petersson of Cheap Trick
Gene Simmons
Jerry "The King" Lawler
Erik Estrada

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Forgot to add Kevin Bacon and Kyra Sedgewick.They both came to see Flatliners,when I worked at the movie theater.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
A few years ago, I met this pop signer named "Krystal", I think that's how you spell it... she was very nice, and I got her autograph. I remember one time I saw someone, and missed a chance to talk to them, but my memory is escaping me as to who it was. :sleep:

FshyFshyFshy

Reaction score
I've met both former NBC news anchor Tom Brokaw, and current news anchor Brian Williams. My sister was a recipient of the Make A Wish Foundation back in 2003 and her wish was to meet Tom Brokaw....Brian Williams was an unexpected bonus. Both are very kind and considerate gentlemen!

gfarkwort

Reaction score
I've met
-Carrol Spinney (at an award ceramony. He mentioned me in his speech by name :flirt: )
-Dave Goelz
-Karen Prell
-Mike Quinn (Karen Prell's Husband...performed in Labyrinth and Star Wars)
-Mark Curry (hanging with Mr. Cooper)
-Cedric the Entertainer (The Kings of Comedy)
-Steve Harvey (The Kings of Comedy)
-Tony Todd (Final Destination 2)
-Manyard Ferguson (Trumpeture)
-Dustin Hoffman
-Merrill Osmond (brother of Donny Osmond)
-Oprah
-LeVar Burton (Reading Rainbow)
-Bill Clinton

Pino

Reaction score
I have met Linda de Mol, Andre van Duin, Herman Finkers, Hans van Breukelen, BA, Murdock and Face from the A-team when they came to holland in the 80's, Peter Jan Rens and Willem Duijs