What are your stories?

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Yeah, so I have been coming here for some little time now and just wondered what kinda general info you folks would be kind enough to share about yourselves with a rookie to this board???
Age group???
What brought you here???
Anything else???
I like to know a LITTLE about who I converse with out there!!!
I'm dreading my last year before I turn 30... And crashing into my past by collecting Muppet action figures. I couldn't tell you very many skits, nor could I tell you what happened in any specific episode, but these characters are the love of my life and I have to have em all. Heck, I'll probably wind up recording my own episodes once I have enough sets built.
A hobby of mine is sculpting so I am currently trying to use that to make custom figs of unprecidented quality (if anyone has any GREAT pics of Astoria, please send em over cause I'm having trouble with her dress and hat over here-YES, I bought an extra Statler to make Astoria) at least unprecidented in my neighborhood!!!
Favorite Muppet is probably Gonzo or Lew Zealand, least favorite has to be Piggy. I'd take every single Muppet and even Elmo before Piggy.

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
Hello :big_grin:
I'm 17.
I'm here because I like Muppets, and that's pretty much it.
I'm also crazy go nuts.

I like slash. No, not the guy from Guns 'n' Roses (that's a good band, though). I mean the fanfiction. I like KiSS. No, not the band, (I haven't heard any of their music, actually) :embarrassed: I mean the internet paper dolls. I like The Ring. No, not Sauron's ring of power, I mean the movie "The Ring". No wait, I take that back, I like Sauron's ring. My preciousss...

My fave Muppet is Floyd *drools on keyboard, quickly wipes it up before the keyboard malfunctions, repeats to herself "He's Janice's, he's Janice's..."*, and least fave... um... Elmo, but only when I have to watch a lot of him. He's okay in small doses... in the background... and not talking. Like in Muppet Family Christmas.

Personally, I like Piggy. I didn't when I was younger because she seemed so snobby, but I now appreciate her for her determination. I think Piggy is like SNL's The Mango. It doesn't matter how you feel about her at first, but it's very possible for her to do that one thing to you, that one thing that absolutely makes you fall in love with her, whether you're male, female, heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, transexual, transgendered, transvestite, pedophile, necropheliac, okay, I'm going off topic, anyways, that's just my crazy go nuts opinion. For me, it was getting FM Piggy and the Swine Trek. Piiiink...

mupvisiongirl

Reaction score
Cap Backfire said:
Yeah, so I have been coming here for some little time now and just wondered what kinda general info you folks would be kind enough to share about yourselves with a rookie to this board???
Age group???
What brought you here???
Anything else???
Ok- I'm 22 (getting to be such an old woman!)
I'm here for the obvisious reason that I lurv the Muppets. I've been known as the muppet geek with my friends since before high school.
Random facts about me:
I love musical theater (but only the good musicals!)
I want to teach high school history :crazy:
My colleges mascot was the mighty banana slug
Clay Aiken frightens me

anathema

Reaction score
Cap Backfire said:
Age group???
Old enough to know better!

What brought you here???
I was searching the web for anything Janice. I found this site, and then I found Byron's. This came as quite a relief - I wasn't alone!...I was beginning to think I was going a little strange in the head. Now...I'm sure of it, but at least I'm in good company :-D

Anything else???
There's a story involving Byron and a hot-tub that no-one will tell me...

I like to know a LITTLE about who I converse with out there!!!
A little knowledge can be a dangerous thing...

Manda:-D

Reaction score
My name is Manda, and I am a very old, (at least, that's how I feel), 18. I've loved the Muppets ever since I was REEEEEEEEEAAAAAAALLY little, and I found this site at around 15 looking for Muppet stuff, (mainly song lyrics), but didn't sign up here until after VMX aired. I'm very fond of Rowlf & Robin, (as you'll be hearing FOREVER and EVER, from now on), and Red Fraggle is my idol. I am a self-proclaimed student of animation. I have a deep love of my Catholic faith, as well as a great interest in apologetics. I love music, and am positively obsessed w/writing. I dream of becoming either a published author, or writing for the Muppets. I have incredibly eclectic tastes, everything from blues music to Japanese kung fu films. I collect teddy bears. I speak French. I don't have a least favorite Muppet. I love them all....Even Elmo.

Oh, yeah, and I also happen to be nuts. :big_grin:

bazooka_beak

Reaction score

Why I came here: Looking for someone selling Muppet Babies comics. I've come here a number of times within the past few years, but never checked out the forums, and figured signing up here might help me in my search. But everyone here is so nice, and it reminded me that I loved puppets :smile:

Ryan

Reaction score
bazooka_beak said:

Why I came here: Looking for someone selling Muppet Babies comics. I've come here a number of times within the past few years, but never checked out the forums, and figured signing up here might help me in my search. But everyone here is so nice, and it reminded me that I loved puppets :smile:
I actually have some of those comics, if you're still intrested.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Ryan said:
I actually have some of those comics, if you're still intrested.
Hmm... well, let me know what issues they are, their condition and how much you're asking, and I'll consider it :smile: Thanks so much for the offer!

ohdarling

Reaction score
I'm Nicole, and I'm 22 :flirt:
I am here because I love muppets. I found this site looking for muppet images for my muppet fansite which is down but should be up soon..:big_grin:

my favorite muppets are gonzo, grover, ernie, swedish chef and sweetums. i like sam eagle too. my least favorite is probably..i cant even think of one! there must be one that annoys me but i dont know. lol.

i'm a writer and hope to make films someday. :smile:

jediX

Reaction score
Age group??? 19 in about a month
What brought you here??? Brute force... jk. I came after following MC for quite some time but never visited the forum.
Anything else??? I'm wearing a blue shirt right now. Computer dictionaries can be quite entertaining.
Favorite Muppet Kermit, since sometimes I sort of act just like he does.