What are your Muppet childhood memories?

Frogster

Reaction score
I remember when I was little watching what i believe is a documentary or Best Of documentary with Kermit and Piggy talking about the old times and Piggy sang a song with a choir, and then came down from the choir and started climbing on Kermit for some reason. At the end, the rest of the chorus sang in unison, TEMTATION! Anyone know where I may have gotten this and where I can get it again?

PiggyPerson

Reaction score
I watched MTM last tuesday
2 years ago when I went to Austrailia they showed the muppets everyday
I ordered "The Best Of the Muppet Show" yesterday
I went to see Muppets in Space when it was in Cinemas
I once watched a Fragle Rock documentry
And last Christmas I planned to get Elmo in Grouchland for Christmas but didn't

Yep I'm a kid :wink:

Quoix

Reaction score
I remember a lot of stuff from my childhood, but the one thing I remember the most was going to see Seasame Street LIVE! It was showing in Birmingham, so my mom took me and my sister on the train - not tell either of us what it was. When we got there I was ecstatic, I was a huge SS fan so this was a dream come true. For my sister however, who was 11 at the time this was a nightmare (she loved it really! :stick_out_tongue: ). We bought a Grover stick puppet. It was like a cloth cut out of Grover with one stick running up the back. I remember the show to this day - I hugged Cookie Monster! :big_grin: (and Big Bird, but Cookie Monster was my idol :wink: )