What are you Thankful For?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Sorry for double posting, but:

I am thankful for music! it can always help with whatever mood I may be in.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I'm very thankful for the two little ones in my avatar. They are my life and I love them with all my heart!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I am thankful for Muppet Central, for my best MC member, Jen, and for having Fraggle Rock in my life. :excited: I loved Fraggle Rock ever since I saw it back in my childhood days. I learned that you should pass it on no matter what gift you have and that it takes patience or even a lesson that we can someday have perfect harmony. So lets keep dancing our cares away and keep listening to music that should be part of our lives.

I am thankful for having a family. They may not be perfect, but I love them as much as they love me.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving!

In honor of Thanksgiving, I am going to watch a Fraggle Rock episode called, "The Great Radish Caper" in honor of this holiday (Boober mentions that he needs a radish roast) and the Arlo Guthrie episode from the Muppet Show on YouTube.

I am going to the "Circle of Lights" tonight and it's a family tradition around from where I live.

I am thankful for all the professors at my community college for helping me get through their classes and stuff.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I'm thankful for these things :

-My family.
-My friends.
-Jesus.
-Food.
-My Dogs.
-My Cats.
-My Rabbits.
-Our Property.
-My Computer (Which I'm posting this on!)
-The wonderful holiday of Thanksgiving.
-The Bible.
-My recent registration to the Muppet Central forum.
-Our house.
-Snow.
-Animals.
Everything else that God has given me and my family. Happy Thanksgiving!

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I'm thankful for these things :

-My family.
-My friends.
-Jesus.
-Food.
-My Dogs.
-My Cats.
-My Rabbits.
-Our Property.
-My Computer (Which I'm posting this on!)
-The wonderful holiday of Thanksgiving.
-The Bible.
-My recent registration to the Muppet Central forum.
-Our house.
-Snow.
-Animals.
-Being homeschooled.
-Everything else that God has given me and my family. Happy Thanksgiving!

muppet baby

Reaction score
I am thankful for my friends and family and all that God is doing in my life even those things this year and the past 2 years that i do not understand and need to correct but i know i will have my answers from him . i am thankful to live in the USA for freedom of Faith , and than also even though i know that our Govoment is not perfect we are not like other counties where , you do not have the freedom to watch TV or even experess your self and other things like how big you want your family to be and such , i have had my share of bad things this year like the death of a aunt after a long illness and and a car wreck where my mom and both had whiplashes but mine was the worst 2 months after the wreck i had to have brain surgery that is a long story about why that was a factor from the wreck but things could have been a lot worse with that and i am grateful that I was healed by God and he Took care of me and my family . I am grateful that my mom did not get Hurt any worse than me .

One thing that i was reminded of this year is that no matter what i have God and family and friends with me who love me and surrport me and pull for me no matter what i love always knowing that but sometimes you get double reminders

i am also grateful for my new computer as a early Christmas present and i get to do a lot more stuff with it i am so grateful for Jesus and my sweet Dogs Nina and Freida who have been with me and my parents for almost a year and a half God bought them into our lives they have changed us for the better i call them my babies

SkeetScootSquat

Reaction score
I'm thankful for.....

.My existence
.Dave Goelz
.Gunner Herring,A very close friend who lives far away in Washington(not DC) (I live in Virginia)
.My Annoying yet pleasant Brothers,Liam 'n' Charlie
.My Flock of Chickens
.My entire Family
.My Muppet Palisades
.My Dad,who a few months ago had surgery in December
.My Mom(I wouldn't ever be living here without her)
.My recovery from depression
And a Bazillion Gazillion other things.