What Are You Going To Be On Halloween On 10-31-04?

Klonoa

Reaction score
Aw man, Halloween was a BUST for me! The trick or treaters didn't come until around 6:30, and they stopped around 7:30! It didn't even start raining until 10! When I was a kid, we started right after school and didn't stop until 9! We ruled the streets that night. Guess times have changed. I gave out Cheetos, Doritos, and granola bars. I let the kids choose which one they wanted. Know what? To my surprise, the granola bars were the most popular, especially with little kids! Do kids even eat candy anymore? The most popular costume for boys seemed to be pirates. Why is that? There were also a lot of 3 foot ninjas boys, which I could understand, but pirates? For girls it was Tinkerbell. Saw no less than three life size Tinks at the door. Second prize for most adorable costume goes to a little tyke in a pirate costume that looked really good and he knocked on my door with his little hook hand. First prize goes to another tee tiny boy dressed as a NASCAR driver (think of where I live, folks). It looked just like one of their racing jumpsuits, and his trick or treat bag was even shaped like a little racing car! So cute! I felt sorry for a lot of kids because they didn't come in costume and it makes me think that their parents couldn't afford to get them one. So sad. But one kid was creative and wrote tombstone words (RIP and all that) on a grey T-shirt. He was a tombstone! Everyone liked my costume. I was a piece of cheese. Green Bay cheese hat and bright yellow T-shirt. All the preteen kids said I was the coolest person in the world. That's the first time that's happened! One adult thought I was SpongeBob. Idiot. At least I got to watch a lot of ghost shows and X-Files today. Best part of Halloween is really the TV lineup. In Sunday's FoxTrot comic strip, one of the kids was dressed as Mega Man X! So how was everyone's Halloween?

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
That's a drag, Klonoa. We had quite a bit of rain here in KC but we actually got around 20-25 kids last night (that's a lot for us. We live in a secluded coul-de-sac). We provided a chocolate assortment of mini-bars: Butterfinger, Milky Way, Reese's, Nestle Crunch and Caramel Twix. I was pretty disappointed with the TV lineup here, so we watched DVDs: 1994 Frankenstein (DeNiro is awesome in that!), 2004 Dawn of the Dead, Phantom of the Paradise (Paul Williams is awesome in that!), and The Satanic Rites of Dracula. Overall it was a good night.

Dantecat

Reaction score
My Halloween Was Really Fun! I Had Lots Of Candy! :big_grin:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
We had a ton of trick-or-treaters. The cutest was a little two-year-old (I guess) girl, who was dressed as Nemo from "Finding Nemo." One of the cutest things I've ever seen. We couldn't stop smiling!

Erine81981

Reaction score
KermieBaby47 said:
Homemade Scooby-Doo!

"Scooby Dooby DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Scooby Dooby DOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TOOOOOOOO!!! One thing I hate living out in the country is no trick or treaters. I hate that.

Dantecat

Reaction score
Kyle,Where Did You Just Live Out Of The Country And Why Were You?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Dantecat said:
Kyle,Where Did You Just Live Out Of The Country And Why Were You?
I don't understand your question. Could you make more sence please?

Whatever

Reaction score
You said you lived out in the country, Kyle, but Dantecat thought you meant out of the country, aka in a foreign country. Just a misunderstanding.