What are you currently using "The Secret" to acuire or make happen?

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
for me, it's that someone buys me Muppet Show season 2...though my b-day is coming up so that may not be too far of a stretch ;-)

Drtooth

Reaction score
I feel the secret is BS. of course, I have so much negative thinking I make Boober Fraggle look like Red.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
I happen to own the book plus video. It is realy awesome!
It's helped me alot. :smile:

I just ADORE it!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Hmmm, I've heard of it, but never experienced it. So, if you won't feel obligated to kill me afterwards,
:rolleyes: what exactly is, "The Secret"?
:smile:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Hmmm, I've heard of it, but never experienced it. So, if you won't feel obligated to kill me afterwards,
:rolleyes: what exactly is, "The Secret"?
:smile:
I think alot of it has to do with the power of positive thinking. I haven't read it either but people keep telling me I should.

(Even though I think I'm positive enough for both me and Drtooth!)

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Well, I haven't read the book, but I have a very strong wish that I know will come true, through the power of positive thinking!:smile:

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
I have read the book and seen nearly all of the DVD.

I have also read the parody book (http://www.amazon.com/o/ASIN/097860637X/104-6802979-0517548?SubscriptionId=19BAZMZQFZJ6G2QYGCG2) so I feel like I have a good rounded perspective. :smile:

I think that the book was very poorly written but had some interesting ideas. However, some of it sounds a little illogical to me so I got a big kick out of the parodies (there are some really good ones on youtube).

I guess my jury is still out.

Skye

Reaction score
I've honestly never even heard of this before. But it sounds like something I would love! Optimism, hope, and positive thinking can be so strong... I believe we can always make our dreams come true! :smile:

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
How have you not heard about this?

I finally read the book because I felt like I couldn't escape it and might as well be part of the club!