What are you currently playing?

MarklarMusic

Reaction score
Blue Frackle, you just reminded me of the Duke Nuke: Forever play through I just had when I read you got Sonic '06. Speaking of bad games, there is so much wrong with this game, and they stuffed all the fun and funny thinga into the first 20 minutes.

After 2 hours, I realized the rest would just be a chore. But, I played on, to be completely unrewarded and annoyed for the rest of it.

It was worth all 2 dollars I payed.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I feel like AVGN sitting here playing one of the games of my childhood, Bugs Bunny Rabbit Rampage; the '90s seemed to have this theme of childhood IP games which were obscenely difficult for no reason, and this one is no exception: well-made as in great graphics, good music and stellar gameplay, but they just throw way too much **** on the screen at once and everything takes too many hits. I could make a laundry list of games like this, targeted towards kids that were obscenely difficult for no reason: Lion King, Virtual Bart, Home Improvement (yeah, that had a game lol), etc.

I actually watched an interview where one of the creators said the reason these games were so difficult was so you couldn't beat them upon rental, either forcing you to keep renting them or just surrender and buy; I think it was either the second or third level of the Lion King that was absolutely unbeatable. Another level that comes to mind is this level from Toy Story:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I've been playing some music games recently, and got a new one today for my phone called Sarabanda which is a guess the song game.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
The Link's Awakening remake is a nice little gem of a game.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
My gaming life literally makes no sense: I just downloaded MLB 19 since it was free on PSN this month and I went 3-0 online... thing is, I literally have minimal understanding of baseball and it was all against people with really high levels. Before that, I played some matches of Smash Ultimate and got straight bodied by people (a franchise I've been playing for 20 years).

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
The MediEvil remake is exceptional (though those scarecrows are gonna give me nightmares [especially if you go for the Chalice])... it has me thinking, what if they were to remake Muppet Monster Adventure? I know it's a little generic, but it's considered the best Muppet game, no? RaceMania had a lot of TLC and content but even as a kid I could tell the controls were loose (in a bad way): Monster Adventure had the better gameplay; RaceMania was a better "Muppet game".

Luigi's Mansion next week and I'm getting the Aladdin/Lion King two-pack as well.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Picked up Rayman Revolution (the PS2 remake of Rayman 2) on PS3 for 10 bucks... really digging the whimsy/charm of this game; seems underrated to me. Not really sure how it slipped under my radar all these years.

mariolover

Reaction score
I recently started playing Pokemon Go again after like 4 years of not playing it because I've been bored in quarantine.

Any Del

Reaction score
Currently listening to some Gregorian chants right now: