We've come a long way!

crazy chris

Reaction score
i remember being on here a year ago with a big dream and a MILLION questions... and you folks were so kind to me... i even found a FANTASTIC puppeteer on here and he became one of my business partners!! LOVE YA BEN!!

Today we started our SIXTH production...and opened after a 2 week rennovation project that overhauled the entire theater!!... I LOVE MY JOB!!! hee hee

Check out our blog for lots of great pics from todays premiere show!
http://sassafrassjunction.blogspot.com/2011/09/photos-from-our-premiere-sept-10-2011.html

Once again thanks to everyone who answered questions and showed support!!

cc

Puppetainer

Reaction score
WOW! Hard to believe it's already been a year! CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL!! You've really created something wonderful Chris and you should be proud! I can't wait until I can get there and see the Junction in person! And by the way the new set and production looks AWESOME!! Okay I think I'm through with the caps and exclamation points for the moment. BUT YOU NEVER CAN TELL!!
...oops...sorry about that.

crazy chris

Reaction score
HAHAHA thanks marc!! you HAVE to come someday!!! HAVE TO!!

cc

kessto

Reaction score
Wow thats is fantastic! Congrats, so inspiring!!

crazy chris

Reaction score
THANKS KESSTO!! We are having the time of our lives!!

cc

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Looking great Chris, it seems as if wtih each production everything looks slicker and better built than the last! Really goes to show that anything can happen if you put your mind to it.

crazy chris

Reaction score
thanks so much shoe fairy!!

yeah... its definitely a learning experience...hope i never stop learning!!

hee hee

cc

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Congrats on a great year Chris. It's been cool seeing all the stuff you've shown us this year and watching your thing grow.

It's funny, I saw your thread title and immediately thought you should do a music video to "Where My Heat Will Take Me" by Russell Watson, using clips of your show.