We'll Miss You Mr. Hooper

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Alright Beth, I'm going to tell you again just how much this amazing celebration of Mr. Hooper has helped me...

I was riding up to meet with the family with my mom and I began to tell her how much you guys here on MC helped me so much and cared so much even though you don't really know me. Then I told her that you wrote me this Beth, and she asked me to print it out for her, which I haven't done yet because as you know I've been incredibly busy, but I will print it out and give it to her Beth, and I'll let you know what she said.

Also, make sure you know that I couldn't get this story off of my mind all weekend, when everyone was talking about how much my grandfather affected all of their lives I was reminded of Mr. Hooper and how much he affected everyone on Sesame Street.

So once more Beth, thank you from the very bottom of my heart. This story is phenomanal it helped me so much. (((((HUGS)))) Beth, thank you, thank you, thank you!!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Once again, you're welcome and it was my pleasure, no wait, strike that, my honor to write this. You've been a great friend to me here and I wanted to do something nice for you. I'm so glad that it touched you and helped you and all those good things and I'm touched that you want to share it with your mom!

Anyway, I'm glad you're back again Ryan! Hugs for you and also a plate of muffins to welcome you back to MC!

mbmfrog

Reaction score
This was a great tale, because it showed an expansion of a great SS episode.

Even I was surprised by:grouchy: reaction to the whole thing. I truly showed me that this was a big moment if it can affect a grouch.

Zena Star

Reaction score
Oh god...I'm crying...Im never saw this either until i found Big Bird talking to the adults clip on youtube...I'm just glad Sesame Street could carry on! Every single time I think of someone that I've lost, I'll just break down n' cry.