Well if you can't beat them.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
What's your first wave of your dream Sesame Street figure line?

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
What's your first wave of your dream Sesame Street figure line?
Series 1:
Ernie-Rubber Ducky, banana, bugle, toy fire-truck, D, lunchbox, disguise kit, ball, & toybox
Oscar-Slimy, trashcan, ice cream, apple core, rotten umbrella, smelly fish, N, O, & newspaper
Two-Headed Monster-brick wall, 2, toothbrush, toothpaste, radio, & telephone
Guy Smiley-microphone, script, clock, podium, E, camera, mirror, lunchbox, & autograph photo of himself

Playset: B&E's Apartment w/Bert-Bernice, book, Bert bust, photo of Bert & Ernie, chairs, table, lamp, counter, TV, phone, radio, & newspaper

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Oh, so you wouldn't actually change much.
I feel the initial Palisades series one was great because of the steppingstone and how many more characters we could’ve gotten.

However I changed accessories to be more character focus along with the display ability.

For example: Guy Smiley has a mini set of his game show with the podium, microphone, script, camera, and clock. The other things like the mirror and the autograph picture of himself are references to the Unpaved book or a sketch where Grover wins a prize of the autographed picture of Guy Smiley.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Little Jerry songs from least favorite to favorite?
Least Favorite to Most are When You Move The Mouse, Sad, Surprise, Proud, Rock and Roll Super Star, Mountain Of Love, Danger, Mad, Telephone Rock, Four, and Body Rhythms.

I have yet to hear to “Every Beat With My Heart.”