Well, I graduated...

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I know. For me it just kinda felt like I was being freed or released form something. But it's just weird in general knowing that you not going to go something ever again after 13/14 years of doing it.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Yeah, it's kinda like being fired from a job that you had for the past 13-14 years or so. You have the feeling that you HAVE to go and do this job, but you wake up with the feeling that it's all over now.

Daniel

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Yeah, it's kinda like being fired from a job that you had for the past 13-14 years or so. You have the feeling that you HAVE to go and do this job, but you wake up with the feeling that it's all over now.

Daniel
I had lots of fun in school, especially high school. I was heartbroken when I was "fired." College was fun, but I have more fond memories of h.s.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score

Daniel
Yeah, it's a weird feeling knowing that you'll never go back to that job again after so long.

By the way, you used the right word to describe school in my opinion, because school just seems like a job.

muppet baby

Reaction score
Congragulations D' Southwoth , i wish you a very happy life .
i hope and pray that you find the job that you want .

you are going to have a blast i am so happy for you .:smile:

Teheheman

Reaction score
Yeah, it's a weird feeling knowing that you'll never go back to that job again after so long.

By the way, you used the right word to describe school in my opinion, because school just seems like a job.
Well, that's what it is, you do a lot of hard work and you have some acheivements for being there for so many days straight.
Yeah, HS was a little more fun only because of the people there. I mean, when the holidays come you could hang out at your friends house when you didn't have school for the summer or holidays or whatever. When you're in college, they all go home for the holidays, or summer or whatever. You can't hang out at their house because it's then kinda creepy and weird.

Daniel

muppet baby

Reaction score
oh no you really don't want to get rid of the green eggs and ham book that is really timeless bedtime reading no matter what age you are .:smile: really i know i will aways love those books epacally the cat in the hat .

i know that have not out grown the cartoons of those i have bought the almast all of the dvds of those he he :smile:

Teheheman

Reaction score
NOBODY outgrows cartoons, that's what's so great about them. They are our only portal to our childhood that we can hold on to and pass on to our children.

Daniel

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
NOBODY outgrows cartoons, that's what's so great about them. They are our only portal to our childhood that we can hold on to and pass on to our children.

Daniel
Exactly!

Most of the stuff I watch (not counting film) would generally be considered "kid's stuff" by grumpy folks (including, sadly, the Muppets).