"Welcome To Pooh Corner" & "Dumbo's Flying Circus"

Vic Romano

Reaction score
When I was a kid, my friend used to put Guns n' Roses tapes in Teddy Ruxpin and watch him sing "Welcome To The Jungle". That was hysterical to watch.

wes

Reaction score
I love those shows!

:sing:"Dumb0 circus to see an elephant fly you never seen a show like this"

Thats all i remember from the theme song.

I remember the puppets the God awful Hand puppets that played random parts like clowns and people, thats how you can tell it was not a JHC. If it was JHC then the puppetry would have been awesome.

I MEAN im i right or what!

Redsonga

Reaction score
OMG, we so need Mousercise back again :big_grin:! It's the least Mickey could be doing :stick_out_tongue:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Holy crap... Mousersize. Man, that was a long time ago. That was on really early in the morning, right?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Is Mousersize the same one that had exersicing but sometimes it was humans and not Mickey Mouse doing them? I can't really remember that much expect for something that had two other people who helped Mickey Mouse out one a few of the shows.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Anybody remember these shows on the Disney Channel? I didn't realize JHC developed all the costumes. And does anyone know where I could buy/trade the episodes? :excited:
I have 6 episodes of "Welcome to Pooh Corner" and as well some other classic Disney Channel shows from the 80's, if you are interested Vic.

Drop me a line :wink:

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Oh, that's what I read on Wikipedia:
Ironically, elsewhere Wikipedia says this:
Ken Forsse (September, 1936) is an American inventor, author, and producer...one of his first projects was building the animatronic characters used on the television show Welcome to Pooh Corner he and his team then brought Teddy Ruxpin to the marketplace.
I guess someone needs to do some editing on Wikipedia. :wink:

Seriously though, I am 99.9% sure the Ken Forsse article is correct. I have read that he did Pooh Corner and Dumbo's Circus multiple places and there is not a single mention of either series in any of the books or articles about the Creature Shop.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Oh I believe you over Wikipedia, Buck. It's not hard to wrap the mind around the idea that Wikipedia could be wrong.