Weirdo Monsters....

Salmoto

Reaction score
THe best thing about Henson is all their monsters seem to have their own distinct personality. There's nothing that needs to be said about Sweetums. Thog seems nicer than Sweetums, but he's clearly not. Gorgon Heap is just a big bully, he waits for someone to annoy him before he pounds them or eats them. Luncheon Counter is very smug. Karl is well-meaning but can't control his appetite.

Sweetums

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
Sigggh.. Guess no one knows what I'm talking about.....
I know what you're talking about! I loved that video as a little kid, altho I haven't watched in a while!

Every now and then, I still break out into song with "We're gonna doodle whatever's in our noodle..."

:smile:

-Sweetums

The Flying Sheep

Reaction score
Originally posted by Salmoto
Thog seems nicer than Sweetums, but he's clearly not. Karl is well-meaning but can't control his appetite.
Huh? Thog is sweet, but i've only see him in Muppets Valininte show and a few no speaking cameos on TMS. As for Karl, he' just plain mean!

Joggy

Reaction score
Yeah Thog's nicer than Sweetums. Sweetums can be pretty rude and he eats things. Thog only hugs.

Don't forget Timmy who's always clumsy...

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Joggy,

And also dont forget Big Mamma !

And the Mutations !

See ya

Drtooth

Reaction score
Does anyone have the Book "OF MUPPETS AND MEN"? There are three monsters in the picture with Rich Little (During one of the season full page spreads). I forgot which ones they were, I think I remember Big Mama, but who are the other two? One looked WEEEEIIIIRRRD!!!