Weird Carol Spinney Dream

P

Philo and Gunge

Hey, guys! I just finished reading "The Wisdom Of Big Bird" last night and it gave me a very strange nightmare. I looked in the newspaper and it said that Carol Spinney has died. Then I went to MC to see if it was true, but it didn't say anything. I went to the fourm and went to the homepage agian and there was a "Remebring Caroll Spinney" menu. They I dreamed that my school was moved to a beach and Cookie Monster was one of the students and I waved to Cookie Hood, but that's another story.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
lol

lol... yeah I have weird dreams like that to, like trying to meet Oz, but he does not want to see me cuz my work is not good enough, or seeing Golez and be ig so happy that hes talking to me and concidering getting me in that i start crying, and yeah, dont worrie, I have them too, your not that wierd :wink:

scarylarrywolf

Reaction score
Yeah, I had one a while ago about Frank Oz dying. I think I woke up in a cold sweat and just lay in bed making sure it was just a dream. It would be pretty hard to have gotten up and faced a world without Frank in it! :smile:

--"Scary" Larry Wolf

Sidebottom

Reaction score
I had a dream not too long ago that I was walking around town with Jim Henson and Frank Oz.

Man, was I ever disappointed when I woke up and realized it wasn't real.

-Sidebottom

Rugby

Reaction score
You think a Carol Spinney dream is weird. I had a dream I had when I was 8 that I will never forget. Bert was standing behind my bed against the wall as if someone were performing him, but I thought he was real as there could not have been enough room for a performer to be working him. He started throwing rubber Big Bird eyeballs at me as he was giviing off kind of an evil vibe. It was one of the scariest dreams I've ever had as a child.

scarylarrywolf

Reaction score
Whoa! this is going to sound cliche, but last night I had another dream about Frank Oz. I was in a library with a very high ceiling, and while perusing the bookshelves I noticed a little ways away there was a man reading and making notes on a script, sitting in a big leather chair on top of one of the bookshelves. He was Mr. Oz. I talked to him a little about scripts, but I was very shy and didn't want to disturb him. Eventually he got down and walked into my backyard, which was oddly enough an adjunct of the library. I cautiously climbed the bookshelf and assumed his previous possession of the chair and watched him work on his script. He came closer to me and began talking with me. Pretty soon we were talking like he and Jim did.

Usually I can't remember dreams that long, but fortunately I remembered this one.

Hey! What we need now on this thread is a dream interpreter...

--"Scary" Larry Wolf

Whataday

Reaction score
Isn't it weird, I know many people who have had dreams featuring the Muppets.

I once dreamt I was being chased around my house by Grover.