Weezer and the muppets...

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Thanks that clears that up, but may i ask? how do you know so much? i don't doubt you, as everything you say seems and looks belivable. I'm just wondering, have you seen the video? do you know what the random rabbit is for?

Zack)Rowlf the, no Rizzo or Statler and Waldorf either huh?Dog.

Sweetums74

Reaction score
Making the Video?

Any word on if MTV is going to have this as an episode in their "Making the Video" series?

Chris

radionate

Reaction score
And I have a feeling this video and song are going to be one of the biggies of the summer party music season. Every summer there always has to be 2 or 3 fun songs that hit it big. If the song doesn't, I have a feeling the video will. For Weezer to have gone to this much trouble with the sets, the Muppets, etc., the music reps will no don't be pushing this song on a lot of stations. I know that Sunday was the first day I had played it on the air, and I have a feeling it will be a crossover hit (that is played on various station formats)

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,`

Did anyone save the pictures ?

i just got my computer back today, And now they are all gone !!

Please soemone send them to me !

Thanks

radionate

Reaction score
Warrick,

They are still on Weezer.com

I was just there and saw them

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
yep the pic's are still there, they is a little new info about the muppets as well, nothing we didn't already know.

Zack)Rowlf the,Dog

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

Thanks!

I found em, i was to hasty !

Man i would just love Henson to buy these sets and use them for the new show !

It could be something about J.P Grosse gave the Muppets a second chance, and fixed up the Theatre a little !

See ya

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hey it looks like Statler and Waldorf will be in the video! the date is July 14 on MTV2.

Zack)Rowlfthe Dog.

pezbalubah

Reaction score
This is definitly the coolest news I've ever heard! This will be the best music video EVER! Forget "Video Killed the Radio Star", "Smells Like Teen Spirit", this will be the best video of all time! Oh yeah, Weezer's my favorite band, so I'm very excited. The song's not ska-ish at all, more rock-pop, but it's great. My faith in Weezer is now completly back, their last album and main single (hash pipe) seemed to be going in a different direction that I didn't like as much, but this (and their new album) make up for any second of doubt I ever had. I can't believe Scooter's not in it though! Scooter should be the ultimate nerd rock fan! Oh man I want merchandise with Kermit and Gonzo wearing =w= t-shirts!

Iggy35

Reaction score
Im just looking forward to the half hour behind the scenes special on July 14th on MTV2.
10pm EST,..so goodness knows what time that is in UK.
Anyone know???

IGGY35