Weezer and other Puppet Music Videos on Yahoo

Luke

Reaction score
What are the puppet videos from the past ? Aside from Supergrass - i didn't think there had been any !

Oh and hope i get applause for my 1000'th. I've heard nothing about that 'no expenses spared' date with Heidi Klum.

radionate

Reaction score
I sat through all of them. Can't tell you much though, they were boring! I walked away for most of them. One was based on the puppet from the UK Levis commercials. It sucked. Another was from a Band called "Elbow", it sucked too. And The Beta Band had a video on there, it sucked as well. Genesis had their video with the Kroft D.C. Follies puppets on there. That video didn't suck. Most the bands featured were little tiny independent bands most people have never heard of.

There were also pop up polls on the side you could vote for. One was for the best puppet show ever. The choices were Crank Yankers, Sifil and Ollie, Greg the Bunny, and the Muppet Show. First off, what MTV crackhead picked those shows. Second, and this is good news. The Muppet Show was winning the poll in a landslide!

beaker

Reaction score
>>>The choices were Crank Yankers, Sifil and Ollie, Greg the Bunny, and the Muppet Show. First off, what MTV crackhead picked those shows. Second, and this is good news. The Muppet Show was winning the poll in a landslide<<<

Oh yeah, TMS will be out cheap sock puppets any day.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just updated the link for you (it wasn't working). Thanks for sharing this with us.

radionate

Reaction score
It looks like the full length version to me. It's 4:37 long! BTW, your link didn't work, try this:

She Drives Me Crazy

Here are the guest stars I could spot and remember (my eightes nostalgia memory is running low)
Katie Curic
Phil Collins
Ozzy Osborne
Clifford
Joan Lunden
Conan O'Brian
Vanna White
Dick Clark
Sheery Belafonte
Little Richard
Kim Catrell?
Sela Ward
The Nelson Brothers
Kevin Pollack
David Haselhoff
Gilbert Godfred
Ricky Lake
Paula Poundstone
Paul Riser
Harry Smith and Paula Stone
Leslie Nelson (with his farting machine)
Marie Osmond
Dennis Leary
Helen Hunt
Captain and Tenile?
Casey Casum

It looked like the whole video to me. Wow. What a blast from the past. :big_grin:

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

Does anyone know how to save a Streaming Video ?

I really want to save this !

Please help !

See ya

radionate

Reaction score
Maybe I should have had my glasses on! Thanks! :stick_out_tongue: