Weekly Box Office and Film Discussion Thread

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
Nobody even cares about that movie anymore. It’s no wonder why people were excited to see Endgame become the highest-grossing film, because nobody even remembers Avatar that much.

Though considering Disney’s buyout of Fox, this really isn’t that surprising.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, James Cameron was talking about making two AVATAR sequels back when the first one came out, but honestly, it had been so long since there were any talks about it, I was hoping that was a sign that maybe it wasn't going to happen after all.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
I heard at one point, there were supposes to be 7 movies in the franchise.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm seeing rumors floating around online that they're wanting to do a remake of HOCUS POCUS with Maya Rudolph, Melissa McCarthy, and Kristen Wiig.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, apparently the plot for SPACE JAM 2 has been leaked, and it doesn't really sound like a follow-up to the original SPACE JAM so much as it sounds like a weird combination of Mr. Peabody, JHH, and that episode of ROCKO'S MODERN LIFE where Heffer's brain was sucked into the TV.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Well, apparently the plot for SPACE JAM 2 has been leaked, and it doesn't really sound like a follow-up to the original SPACE JAM so much as it sounds like a weird combination of Mr. Peabody, JHH, and that episode of ROCKO'S MODERN LIFE where Heffer's brain was sucked into the TV.
What does JHH stand for?