We need to see Dark Crystal action figures!

Laszlo

Reaction score
I am VERY sad to see now that this 'series' never made it beyond the one Skeksis figure ( and a odd choice too...Chamberlan without his robes!). I SO wish NECA continued with other figures...a Mystic and a couple other Skeksis would have been GREAT.
Well, the series is not dead. The Skeksis was released this year, so I think they are waiting how the sales perform. If it sells well, there might be more.
I am with you, I also prefer Chamberlain WITH robes.

Unknown Delight

Reaction score
Much thanks for that clarification..i did not realise the figure was such a recent release!

Hey someone out there who owns a toy company must be feeling my vibes to MAKE FIGURES from this movie! Yay!

I SO hope they continue. I really like the look of this figure...totally the style of figure i was talking about earlier. I would love a set of ALL nine Skeksis, though that is probably a pipe dream. Do at least two...and toss in a Mystic and Augra to round out the set. If they did the Gelflings, i think it would be nice to see them boxed together due to their smaller in-scale size. Maybe even have them come with a small Fizzgig PVC sized to them. Talk about niiiiice.....

Sweet....well i watch this with interest. For now i will seek a figure to own.

JMPrater

Reaction score
Now we just need a version of Jen and Kira (wings spread) that actually does the original puppets justice. Those sideshow versions looked like abortions with their huge disfigured heads. LOL.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Now we just need a version of Jen and Kira (wings spread) that actually does the original puppets justice. Those sideshow versions looked like abortions with their huge disfigured heads. LOL.
I agree with you 100% on that. It's the funniest thing hearing collectors try to defend those dolls. I feel the sluggish initial sales of those Gelfling dolls are responsible for curbing retail interest in DC merchandise. I'm glad that seems to be changing. People really respond to the Neca Skeksis in the shop where I work.

Unknown Delight

Reaction score
I remember those Sideshow Gelflings....we used to have a Borders video shop near where i live that sold cool figures and collectibles. One day i went in to look at some of the new stuff they had, and was shocked and elated to see Dark Crystal boxes with figures inside!

That elation deflated in seconds once i saw the figures though.....egad, they looked nothing like the characters! It was a shame..i was SO ready to buy them too. Such a pity they did not do a better job with them.

I am glad to hear that folks like the Chamberlin figure. It is great, i agree, and exactly the style and size of figure i always envisioned would work best for a Dark Crystal set.

I SO so so so hope they continue the line!

:scary:

Reaction score
I was surprised to even find a fair few of those Chamberlin figures in an Australian Ebay store.

It looks like it's a pretty good size as well. Would definitely look great on display.

Mystic Master

Reaction score
Just bought a Chamberlain figure - and I want MORE! I'd like to see a Mystic, Aughra, and a Jen & Kira 2-pack, all scaled together.

Unknown Delight

Reaction score
Me too!

These would be a beautiful set ..and just the type of figures i have been wishing would be made of these characters for ages.

I really do hope the folks who produced these figures will seriously consider making more additons. One can only hope...

:scary:

Mystic Master

Reaction score
Maybe its time to campaign to get more figures made - I wonder if NECA considers the Chamberlain a success based on sales data...?