We have pics of the Muppet Spirithoods

matleo

Reaction score
Spirit hoods, for when you want pockets and a hood but without all that jacket-y coat-y stuff in the way....sorry, I just don't get it. Does anybody where these? Do they really think they look cool? Are they really comfortable?

beaker

Reaction score
Spirit hoods, for when you want pockets and a hood but without all that jacket-y coat-y stuff in the way....sorry, I just don't get it. Does anybody where these? Do they really think they look cool? Are they really comfortable?
I dig em'. You pretty much have to be familiar with anime convention/goth club/raver culture to know why these will be a hit with some folks. Though the kid's versions look way cooler, like the Gonzo one. I'm sure they'll pop up at Hot Topic or Spencers

Drtooth

Reaction score
Spirit hoods, for when you want pockets and a hood but without all that jacket-y coat-y stuff in the way....sorry, I just don't get it.
seconded.... nice to see merchandise and all, but... eh, I'd rather get the sleep pants with Scooter on them. or, I dunno, movie toys?

tomahawk

Reaction score
At least I am confident that I can stay very far away from these.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
um i don't get these the only one that looked okay was kermit gonzo looks really odd as does there in general :confused: