Watching Muppet Christmas Movies

Beauregard

Reaction score
And since it is taht time of the year again, what Muppet Christmas Movies have you seen so far?

I watched VMC just recently, and I noticed these new things:

1. In the opening shots, there are just Humaniod Muppets, two rats, and a dozen penguins. No other creatures: why is this?
2. Beaker definatly gives them the 'finger'. Just below screen, but it's there.
3. Beauregard is in almost every shot at the theatre, does anyone know who was performing him?

I have yet to see MFC and MCC for this christmas, but its on the schedule, I'll keep you informed.

Beauregard

Reaction score
When bouncer-Beaker throws them out of Club Dot, just at the bottom of the screne he gives them the bird. I asked this before, and people said he didn't, but I am sure now.

Bad Muppet.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I watch Muppet Family Christmas every year, it's definately my favourite. I haven't seen Muppet Christmas Carol in so long and was hoping to catch it on tv, but no luck so far. :frown:

christyb

Reaction score
Huh. I didn't see Beaker give anyone the finger. Now I'm gonna hafta go and rewatch it.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Watch it in slow-mo.

Anyway, I was still wondering if anyone knoew who performed Beau in that movie.

And also, if anyone has any thoughts, feelings, or questians about any of the other Mup christmas movies.

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Watched Muppet Christmas Carol on the Disney channel a couple of nights ago. (Yes, *I* watched Disney! *Gasp* :wink: ) I am yet to see VMC all the way through. Very sad. That being said, I was enjoying playing "Name That Muppet whilst watching MCC.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Watched Christmas Carol this afternoon: Here's my thoughts.

1. Did anyone notices the words Statler and Waldorf on the shop at teh end of the movie?
2. What is the naem of teh purple creatures in some of the street scenes (he was the one slapped in MTI by Miss Bluebridge (or whatever her name is))
3. Who is the other human at Nephew Fred's party?

Whatever

Reaction score
Nephew Fred is with his wife Clara.
I love the extensive use of Sprocket in MCC.
It was freezing rain here lately and My family is making wide use of the phrase "Watch out for the icy patch!"

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I watched VMC the other day. I enjoyed that. Unfortuanely as often as MCC has been on TV this season, I don't get any of the channels that it aired on. I'll have to rent it this year. I got my Mom "Muppet Family Christmas" so hopefully we'll watch that one tonight.