Was there a Pepe Jibbitz?

muppetperson

Reaction score
I recently bought a Jibbitz Display board and 8 muppet jibbitz shoe charms, which I thought was the set, but then I see there is a spare hole and it says "dont forget PEPE".I have never seen a Pepe charm, so did Jibbitz forget him?:rolleyes:

muppetperson

Reaction score
So, there WAS a Pepe Jibbitz shoe charm.I found one listed on a German internet shop site, but unfortuately-sold out! Wonder why I havent found any on ebay?
Here it is:

atrebus

Reaction score
Yes, as you've found out, there is (was?) a Pepe Jibbitz charm. I have one on my shoe that I bought off of Jibbitz.com, but when Jibbitz changed their site around he and a few other charms disappeared from their site for some reason. I haven't even seen him at flea markets. :rolleyes:

Nick22

Reaction score
i dont think i knew that they had those. im gonna have to looks into that. but i dont rully have crocs, but eh, who cares. they can just be for display or something :smile:

Nick22

Reaction score
how many are there? cause on the site, it only has 3.

atrebus

Reaction score
There are/were (I'll just list them...) Fozzie, Gonzo, Beaker, Bunsen, Kermit, Miss Piggy, Animal, Pepe, and the Swedish Chef. Hopefully that's all of them. There are also Sesame Street Jibbitz of Ernie, Bert, Elmo, Cookie Monster, and Big Bird. The only place to buy the SS is at flea markets, though. :smirk:

The only complaint I have is that some of the actual Jibbitz I bought off the site fell out of my shoe...Beaker, Gonzo and Animal share that fate.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks that a Prawn Jibbitz sounds like something to throw on the Barbecue?

muppetperson

Reaction score
i dont think i knew that they had those. im gonna have to looks into that. but i dont rully have crocs, but eh, who cares. they can just be for display or something :smile:
That's right, you dont have to have Croc shoes.As I mentioned, I got a display board for them and you can also get charm bracelets to push them into.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Pepe jibbitz for sale on ebay.

My pepe Jibbitz arrived today, so I have completed my display.
I had to buy a couple of them, so I am selling one on ebay if anyone wants one.Item 180389074239.:rolleyes: