Wanted: Unedited Muppet Family Christmas

P

Philo and Gunge

Uncut Muppet Family Christmas for Trade

Hey guys!

I just finished working on the first part of my fan-made uncut MFC. I used my camera to film the Beuna Vista Video (this means there are no fades to black until "Home For The Holidays" to the Tree Lighting). The only bad things are okay picture and low sound (not that low, just a little). Does anybody want to trade?

Whatever

Reaction score
I would love to, but I don't really have anything to trade. All I had was LOL the uncut MFC, and it got lost. So I'm getting the cut DVD version for Christmas, and my mom would probably get upset if I got both versions LOL.

Miladyelfn

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
I have the "Muppet Family Christmas" on VHS taped from TV, totally unedited from the 80's. I checked the FAQ and it has all the deleted scenes mentioned, even commercials for M&M's and Osh Kosh! I'd be thrilled to trade a copy for some old Muppet TV specials or if you're willing to cover shipping and handling, I'll make a copy, I'll even cover the tape.
I would like to get it-can you email me with your addy and how much to send for shipping? Thanks,

Miladyelfn

cp32

Reaction score
muppet family christmas

I have it on vhs. I could dub it.

wyou17

Reaction score
Wow

Hey everyone,
I'm Brian, and I just stumbled across Muppet Central looking for some Muppet Christmas pictures for my desktop. I'm 19 years old, and have always loved Muppet holiday specials, especially the Muppet Family Christmas. I always thought there was something missing from my store-bought copy, but I never realized until now how much was cut out. I need to see it! I'm in NJ, is anyone willing to make me a copy? Please, "Pass it On!" :excited:

PS- I realize how close Christmas is, so I'd be willing to wait until after the holiday to get a copy if any one wouldn't mind making me one. My email is wyou17@aol.com. HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

tooft

Reaction score
Unedited Muppet Family Christmas

Is there any way I could get a copy of this tape as well? I've been looking for an unedited copy for some time now with no luck. Please e-mail me at Tooft@aol.com. Thanks a ton!

Kamit

Reaction score
An apology

I'd like to send out a very sincere apology. Many of you e-mailed me or posted on the thread here, in the weeks leading up to Christmas, asking for a copy of MFC.

With the exception I believe of camillachick, I didn't answer any of you back for which I'm really sorry. I bit off waaaaay more then I could chew over Christmas (I had this silly compulsion to make half my Christmas gifts, even though I was also working full time) and I just didn't get around to responding. :sympathy:

I would offer to make copies for next Christmas but I fear the same thing might happen (I get busy and it gets shoved down the priority list).

Again, I can't apologize enough. The last place in all the many fandoms I want a bad reputation is among Muppet fans. :sympathy:

hal

Reaction score
Need Muppet Family Christmas Uncut

I am looking for an original/uncut version of the 1980's Muppet Family Christmas. If anyone has the original and could make me a copy, please reply.