Wanted: Unedited Emmet Otter's Jugband Christmas

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Oh, now I see! I knew that was the problem with the video player though, im not that stupid. Its an old video player but the new one plays ntsc fine.

SwAg

Reaction score
Help Me!

I need a good copy of this also. I pulled out my old vhs from the 80's to transfer it to disk and the sound had gone to crap. I saw the new version and it's just not the same when you watched the original for 27 years. :halo:

Emmett22

Reaction score
Emmet Otter's Jug-Band Christmas

Does any one have the 1977 HBO version of this movie or know where I can get a copy of it? This was one of my favor movies as a kid and I can't get the original HBO version. The copy of the movie they sell in the store is not the original.

WAYMOND

Reaction score
WANTED: UN-Edited version of Emmitt Otter's Juggband Christmas

Friends,

I had a VCR tape recording of Emmitt Otter's Juggband Christmas off of HBO. It had all the edited scenes such as both Kermit scenes and the "Fall off the Dock" scene. It was my favorite tape growing up and I want to share the same experience with my 2 year old son! Unfortuantely, it was destroyed in a house fire several years ago. Does anyone have a copy of this version I can trade or have? I'd like to have a DVD copy if possible. I would very much appreicate it. Thanks

W

Count von Count

Reaction score
I'm sorry about, the best way is to alway look on e-bay. (the best way after here)

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Ebay might be one option, but I'll gladly recommend my friend KermiClown, and his website, instead. Great guy, extremely reliable. I'm sure he'd be happy to provide you with that unedited version. He's here on the forums (username: Kermiclown), or you can find his website here.