WANTED: Uncut version of Muppet Family Christmas

Reaction score
Hi, y'all!
I have been desperately looking for an uncut version of the Muppet Family Christmas for many, many years. Does anyone know a website where I can find a relatively inexpensive (under $50) DVD copy that plays in Canada or the other option - does anyone have an electronic file I can put on my computer? If anyone can help, please feel free to contact me. Thanks a bunch!:super:

**Only 34 days until Christmas!** (Yikes, I'd better get shopping!)

Collector1983

Reaction score
I have an unopened 1995 mint in the package VHS of the Muppet Family Christmas that you can have for $10. You would just need to have the equipment and software to convert it to DVD. Would that work?

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I think the VHS was cut too though wasn't it? Somone did post a youtube video of it uncut recently too

Collector1983

Reaction score
I have an unopened 1995 mint in the package VHS of the Muppet Family Christmas that you can have for $10. You would just need to have the equipment and software to convert it to DVD. Would that work?
You may be correct. I have not viewed this one, but will check the box to see if it indicates how it was copied. THanks

Kasey Kockroach

Reaction score
I got it out of a trade myself, though as for who I got it from, I have a feeling I shouldn't say his name out of politeness xD (though he did tell me recently he's longer into trading).
It's an original recording of the 1987 airing. About the same quality as the copy that's posted on YT.

Kasey Kockroach

Reaction score
Sorry I can't help anyone who wanted a download file, not a disc copy. xD I have no idea how to upload videos.
For anyone wanting a DVD copy, I'm only looking for the Jim Henson Hour episode "Living With Dinosaurs", both John Denver specials (RMH uncut) and any Sesame Street episodes I don't already have if you're wanting to trade.