Wanted: SST Street Scenes Deleted from SchfiftyThree's YouTube Channel

mariolover

Reaction score
I'm looking for the street scenes from episodes that were deleted from SchfiftyThree's YouTube channel that I forgot to download and that no one else reuploaded. Episodes I'm looking for:
And any other episode that was deleted and no one else has reuploaded (it could be the case that maybe someone may have reuploaded them and the reuploads have been blocked.) Did anyone on here download the episodes before they were deleted and if so, can I have copies please?

mariolover

Reaction score
I've already downloaded the ones that are on there now because a lot of them have disappeared, so I did it for precautionary reasons in case they got blocked but some of them I forgot to download, which is why I'm asking them.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You should have downloaded them as soon as possible if they really meant that much to you. You can't just assume something's going to be up forever.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You should have downloaded them as soon as possible if they really meant that much to you. You can't just assume something's going to be up forever.
THIS!!!

This is what I told people when I cleaned out my old channel of SS episodes when SW began dishing out copyright strikes. I gave them ample opportunity to do so before I made a clean sweep.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
And their attitude was a bearded black guy sleeping peacefully on his bed.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Have you tried politely asking Matt if he could share the videos with you for personal viewing? He might be willing to help if you went for it.