Wanted: Palisades Muppets Figures

FunnyBear

Reaction score
If anyone has any of these figures, ummm contact me. :sympathy: I don't care if they're new or used, as long as they are in decent condition.
Kermit the Frog (Series 1)
Swedish Kitchen playset
Statler
Waldorf
Fozzie
Gonzo
Stuntman Gonzo
Marvin Suggs
Usher Scooter
Pigs In Space playset
Link
Strangepork
Rainbow Connection Kermit
Invisible Beaker and Fozzie
Super Grover

FunnyBear

Reaction score
Have a boxed invisible beaker mega muppet...
Awesome! Would you be wiilling to sell it? And, what is it? I don't think invisible Beaker is mega. Is it Invisible Beaker or Mega Beaker?

Courtenay

Reaction score
it is an invisible mega beaker... blue box, beaker is half invisible.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
You should check e-bay... I have an invisible fozzie (in his box) but I checke on E-bay and you could probably get it there for than less than I would be willing to sell it for (one is $7 and another in box is $20)

FunnyBear

Reaction score
You should check e-bay... I have an invisible fozzie (in his box) but I checke on E-bay and you could probably get it there for than less than I would be willing to sell it for (one is $7 and another in box is $20)
Thanks, if they're that cheap, I'll get some and pay my friend to use his PayPal account.

Eyeball

Reaction score
If you want palisades I'd go round checking charity shops and thrift stores and the like, you'd be surprised what you'd find in there, I once found an uncle deadly in its box and a broken van neuter in a oxfam.