Wanted: Muppet Show Episodes

LStein

Reaction score
I have a complete set of Muppet Show episodes that I first got in 2005, but some of them are missing the U.K. Spot. If you have anyway of getting these, I'll be really, really grateful. Also, if you have them w/ the Disney Channel logo, that would be great. Here are the ones I'm looking for:

If anyone has any of
these uncut and in Region 1 Format, please E-mail me here or at lstein8104@yahoo.com. I don't have anything to trade, though. I hope we can work something out. Here are the ones I'm looking for:

Season 2:
25. Don Knotts
30. Nancy Walker
36. Bernadette Peters
39. Lou Rawls (U.K. Spot)
42. Jaye P. Morgan (U.K. Spot)
44. Petula Clark (U.K. Spot)
46. Teresa Brewer (U.K. Spot)
48. Cloris Leachman (U.K. Spot)

Season 3:
49. Kris Kristofferson and Rita Coolidge (U.K. Spot)
50. Leo Sayer (U.K. Spot)
51. Roy Clark (U.K. Spot)
54. Jean Stapleton (U.K. Spot)
58. Marisa Berenson (U.K. Spot)
60. James Coco (U.K. Spot)
61. Helen Reddy (U.K. Spot)
63. Lesley Ann Warren (U.K. Spot)
65. Spike Milligan (U.K. Spot)

Season 4:
77. Victor Borge
85. Dizzy Gillespie (U.K. Spot)
Thank you so much!

Also, if you have the Season One episodes with the Disney Channel logo at the bottom the ones w/
Jim Nabors
Florence Henderson
Charles Aznavour
Harvey Korman
Lena Horne
Peter Ustinov
Bruce Forsyth
Sandy Duncan
Candice Bergen
Ben Vereen)
I would be interested in them.:smile::wink::big_grin:Thank you so much and I hope to hear from you! I know that Seasons 1-3 were already released, but I'm looking for a different set.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Buy the season sets, and you will have them in better quality and get the missing segments. Although a few of the season 1 episodes are edited.

LStein

Reaction score
Buy the season sets, and you will have them in better quality and get the missing segments. Although a few of the season 1 episodes are edited.
Thank you so much for responding! I know that they were already released, but I have a different set. Some are from Disney Channel Australia, Time Life, CTS (a Canadian channel, which are missing the U.K. Spots), and four of which are from Nickelodeon (Don Knotts, Nancy Walker, Bernadette Peters, and Victor Borge) and bad quality. I've been looking for these episodes for a long time and really wanted them. If you know of anyone who would be able to help me, I would be really, really grateful! Thanks again! I never bought the First Season because of the edited scenes.

LStein

Reaction score
I would be really, really grateful if anyone could help me out finding these. It would be extremely appreciated. If anyone taped them from Disney Channel Australia, please tell me. Thank you so much and I hope we can work something out! I know this is a weird request but I really want these, I have a set of Muppet Show episodes and some are like this. Thanks again and I hope to hear from you soon!

LStein

Reaction score
I would really be immensely grateful if anyone could me find these. I know that they were already released, but I have a different set. I'm really very sorry, but I don't get the same enjoyment and nostalgic feeling in which I get with the set that I have. I've seen pictures of the Florence Henderson episode at a group site (with the Disney Channel logo on it), and I still can't get it. Here's a small sample of what I'm watching with certain first season eps.: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkiOm-vmpcY&feature=channel_page. If anyone know where to get these or who to contact, I would be really very grateful! Thank you so much and it would mean a lot to me if you would please be able to help me.

LStein

Reaction score
Thank you so much for responding! I have tried him and he did help me. His were the same as my DVD set, at the time my first disc didn't work of the set that I bought and explained my problem to him. I have also tried MuppetDanny, but he hasn't written back to me yet. Do you know of anyone else who would have these? I'm sorry if I'm asking for too much, I would really like to have these.

LStein

Reaction score
You're really nice. Thanks so much! I never said that I was TALKING too much, though. Do you know of any other sites/people that might be able to me? Thanks again! Lee