Wanted: Michael De Pippo Electric Mayhem ZOOT Print

drteeth430

Reaction score
Hi everybody, I am a longtime lurker and reader and a lifetime fan, and I decided to register to ask for your assistance of very heavy duty proportions in completing my Michael De Pippo Electric Mayhem print set.

De Pippo created these retro-style Electric Mayhem concert posters in 2011 and they were released at an edition size of 250 pieces each through ACME Archives Ltd. I hope that many of you are familiar with what I'm talking about.

It's a beautiful line that looks great in my house but at first I was just going to get Dr. Teeth, as he is my favorite Muppet. I decided after Zoot and Animal had passed that I wanted them all and bought Floyd and Janice, then tracked Animal down online later and bought it from a guy I met in a Target parking lot, whimsical drug deal that it was.

Zoot remains my Holy Grail and I haven't even undergone the effort of framing Animal yet without having the full set. If any of you have one and would be open to parting with it, or if you own one and don't even want to sell it, please just PM me and we'll probosculate upon it and see if we can get your mind changed. I'm prepared to make a generous offer which multiplies your original investment.

Looks like dis

The whole line can be seen at http://michaeldepippo.com/?portfolio=muppets-electric-mayhem

Thanks for your time!

drteeth430

Reaction score
I have been in regular contact with Michael de Pippo himself and unfortunately he has sold out the remnants of his artist proofs and stock, so I'm out of luck there. Still just wondering if anyone even knows what I'm talking about, much less someone who would be willing to deal.

Stulz

Reaction score
I have been in regular contact with Michael de Pippo himself and unfortunately he has sold out the remnants of his artist proofs and stock, so I'm out of luck there. Still just wondering if anyone even knows what I'm talking about, much less someone who would be willing to deal.
I know what you're talking about, I bought a couple online when they were released, but missed out on Animal and a few others as they quickly sold out.

I stumbled upon the others (minus Animal) at FAO Schwarz a few ago. I'm still looking for Animal to complete my set, but don't want to pay the astronomical ebay prices.

zypeee

Reaction score
Hi, I have the entire group of posters including Animal and Zoot. Animal #37/250 Zoot #113/250. I also have the original certificates of authenticity for all. Willing to part with them. Message me if interested.

zypeee

Reaction score
The entire set is now posted on E-bay. I won't sell them separately. They are meant to be a set. Posted on e-bay as of 10/2/15

Stulz

Reaction score
They are meant to be a set.
True, however they were originally sold separately, and now some of us are trying to complete our "set." That's what this thread is for.

MissPiggy13

Reaction score
I know this is a long shot, but does anyone have a set of these posters they are willing to sell? Or even one or two of them? I have been searching up and down and am desperate to find them as a very special gift. I am willing to pay an exorbitant amount. Truly! Please let me know. Thank you so very much!!

Sublime29

Reaction score
I know this is a long shot, but does anyone have a set of these posters they are willing to sell? Or even one or two of them? I have been searching up and down and am desperate to find them as a very special gift. I am willing to pay an exorbitant amount. Truly! Please let me know. Thank you so very much!!
I've been thinking about selling my full set. They're all pretty low numbers. Would you still be interested in buying them?