Wanted: Custom Built Puppet

Erine81981

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone out there in the thread who I have seen build puppets just for fun. Could help me by making me a puppet from scratch that I have drawn up. I will post a drawing of what I would enjoy making or build and I would pay you for your hard work. Give me a PM or just let me know in this thread what you would be willing to do or what I would need to help with.
I thought I would ask here first then if no one answered I would go to other Custom Build Websites who do build puppets for a living. Just let know and like I said I'll PM you the drawing of the puppet. Thanks to anyone who helps me.

muppetperson

Reaction score
To call on someone to help, you will need to give more details on how you want your puppet to look and what materials and construction method is needed. For example, will the puppet be soft plush or hard, that might need sculpting? Good luck.

Erine81981

Reaction score
To call on someone to help, you will need to give more details on how you want your puppet to look and what materials and construction method is needed. For example, will the puppet be soft plush or hard, that might need sculpting? Good luck.
Thank you on pointing that out for me. Sorry I just thought when I got some one interested that's when I would tell them the details or show them the drawing. So by all means here is what kind of puppet I would want him to be.
Well it would be a soft plush type of materials. I would prefer like a type of like how Kermit, Gonzo or even Floyd is. Now it's not a Muppet character I want it is my very own character or mascot for a school I work at. It would be a Rod Puppet and full body.

Muppetlab

Reaction score
Where are you located?
Im a builder in the UK.
You can see my work at facebook.com/ckpuppets and drop me a message through there :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Where are you located?
Im a builder in the UK.
You can see my work at facebook.com/ckpuppets and drop me a message through there :smile:
I am located in Texas. I will check out your stuff. Thanks

MuppetPainter

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone out there in the thread who I have seen build puppets just for fun. Could help me by making me a puppet from scratch that I have drawn up. I will post a drawing of what I would enjoy making or build and I would pay you for your hard work. Give me a PM or just let me know in this thread what you would be willing to do or what I would need to help with.
I thought I would ask here first then if no one answered I would go to other Custom Build Websites who do build puppets for a living. Just let know and like I said I'll PM you the drawing of the puppet. Thanks to anyone who helps me.
Are you still looking to get your puppet made? My Avatar is a Kermit that I just finished. Look forward to hearing from you.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Are you still looking to get your puppet made? My Avatar is a Kermit that I just finished. Look forward to hearing from you.
Yeah but at the moment I'm short on cash. But I wouldn't mind keeping in touch with you. I'll PM you some time this weekend with the details.