WANTED: all JHH eps on DVD or vhs

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Any one? I will pay for S&H :concern: I havnt seen these in Yeeeeeeeeeeeears! :halo: I would like ALL or most of them on DVD-R along with a few "Muppets Tonite" on there! :flirt: Private Message me or just post right here. thanks gang - - --

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I can vouch for KermiClown; he's a fantastic trader!!!!!

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
a_Mickey_Muppet said:
yeah but I have NOTHING to trade, $$$ thats all i got! :halo:
If you read towards the bottom of the page, it has the optional offer of $10 USD per DVD or tape.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
WOW!!! noooooooooo way this guy wants to much $$$. dont have that kinda $ :concern: any one here have them, for a little less? all i want is a few eps! :sympathy: HELP MEEEEE!!!! :frown:

Barry Lee

Reaction score
a_Mickey_Muppet said:
WOW!!! noooooooooo way this guy wants to much $$$. dont have that kinda $ :concern: any one here have them, for a little less? all i want is a few eps! :sympathy: HELP MEEEEE!!!! :frown:
I don't really think you will get this until you get some other muppet stuff and he isn't trying to make a profit KermiClownVideos is probablly one of the best muppet trades i have ever done. Just email him and tell him that you can not pay that kind of money he will be sure to work something out with you bud.