Walt Disney World takes down Muppet Vision 3D Balloon and sells limited edition vinyl pins

mbmfrog

Reaction score
They are trying to renovate Disney Hollywood and Muppet Vision maybe a partial casualty to these new plans. :cry:

Muppy

Reaction score
Disney does this to their attractions all the time. I think the concept of having a part of MuppetVision in a pin is really cool. It’s also not the end of MV, it’s not closing anytime soon, and all that’s gone is the balloon (as much as it sucks).

dwayne1115

Reaction score
So here is a video of Pizza Rizzo's. with the exception of a few pictures on the wall and the name it's really not a very heavily Muppet Teemed place. There is a lot of potential both there and at Muppet Vision, and it could easily be tied into Star Wars as well.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
So here is a video of Pizza Rizzo's. with the exception of a few pictures on the wall and the name it's really not a very heavily Muppet Teemed place. There is a lot of potential both there and at Muppet Vision, and it could easily be tied into Star Wars as well.
In a recent Muppet Babies episode Kermit and Fozzie open a pizza parlor, and Rizzo is a known critical guest; I wonder if this was kind of subliminal advertising for WDW...

You didn't post a video, but I've seen PizzeRizzo, and yes, it's very dull and boring; frankly (even as a Muppet fan), I'm very upset they removed something as cool as Pizza Planet (something that existed in the Toy Story universe) for a generic Muppet restaurant... to go off on a tangent, I believe when Jim was alive they had plans for a similar restaurant where animatronic rats would deliver your pizza on a track (a la TMTM), but somehow we're just left with a generic restaurant some 20-years later?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
In a recent Muppet Babies episode Kermit and Fozzie open a pizza parlor, and Rizzo is a known critical guest; I wonder if this was kind of subliminal advertising for WDW...

You didn't post a video, but I've seen PizzeRizzo, and yes, it's very dull and boring; frankly (even as a Muppet fan), I'm very upset they removed something as cool as Pizza Planet (something that existed in the Toy Story universe) for a generic Muppet restaurant... to go off on a tangent, I believe when Jim was alive they had plans for a similar restaurant where animatronic rats would deliver your pizza on a track (a la TMTM), but somehow we're just left with a generic restaurant some 20-years later?
Sorry about not posting the video....

Jim had a lot of wonderful ideas for Disney World and the Muppets, From what I have read he loved the the park and spent time there often.