Vital Statistics...

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Name: Justin

Do you like your name? No

Are you happy being this age? eh, I guess

Sex: Hehehehe! um, oh, male

If you could change genders...would you and why? I don't think so. I guess I'm used to being a guy, though I don't exactly appreciate people trying to turn me into the male stereotype.

Are you happy in your job/school? Nope.

THE QUESTIONS

1) What is your self-esteem rating out of 1-10? probably under 5. it varies.

2) Name three of your favourite TV programmes? The Muppet Show, News Radio, 3rd Rock From the Sun

3) Name three of your favourite Albums? Barenaked Ladies: Stunt, Barenaked Ladies: Everything to Everyone, Matchbox Twenty: More Than You Think You Are

4) Name three of your favourite films? The Muppet Movie, It's a Wonderful Life, Bowfinger

5) Describe both the physical and mental attributes of your perfect partner? sweet, beautiful (beautiful in my opinion is used to describe outward, or inward appearance. in this case, both), talented, kind, always there for you, someone who needs me as much as I need them... hehe, cuddly. I'm just describing my crush.

6) If you could bring one person back from the dead(Excluding family) Who would it be and why? Jim Henson... I think the reasons are obvious.

7)Who is your favourite Muppet and why? Kermit the Frog. I think he represents what the Muppets are supposed to be. Funny, smart, and occasionally emotional.

Womens Question - Does size matter? (not a girl, but, God, I hope not)
Mans Question - Have you ever said I love you to get a girl into bed? Nope. Never intend to. Betraying someone's trust is one of the worst evils.

9) What is your earliest memory? Um, probably seeing part of The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson and being sent to bed in the middle of it ( I now realize why).

10) If you could have any car...what would it be? a Mini-Cooper, but I'd probably get crushed by all the SUVs around here.

11) Name a high point in your life... Meeting the most amazing girl ever.

12) Name a low point in your life... Realizing I'll never be good enough for her.

13) Cats or Dogs? Dogs

14) Are you superstitious...If so...what of? nope.

15) What is your interpretation of the meaning of life? A group of Monty Pythons went to work making a movie. It was a means to make money.

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO ANSWER THIS QUESTIONAIRE

You're welcome.

Beauregard

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
Hey, you like that too? I've never seen it, just read one of teh books, but man am I going to order in teh rest of the series. It's too cool for words.

Morice

Reaction score
Name: Morice Fuzzy Wasnt (ok really its Jennifer, but thats boring)

Do you like your name? eh, its pretty common... which seems to have made me even more off the wall to compensate for it.. so I guess its ok. Unless you are my family... then you might not think so.

Are you happy being this age? I guess so.

Sex: Female

If you could change genders...would you and why? Sometimes I wish I could, because I like being one of the guys, but then I think... Im glad Im not that hairy.

Are you happy in your job/school? yep

THE QUESTIONS

1) What is your self-esteem rating out of 1-10? 7, I think, maybe...

2) Name three of your favourite TV programmes? Dharma & Greg, Match Game(the old one on the game show channel), Myth Busters.

3) Name three of your favourite Albums? Oasis,

4) Name three of your favourite films? Muppets take manhatten, Muppet Movie,

5) Describe both the physical and mental attributes of your perfect partner?
(I already snagged him.)

6) If you could bring one person back from the dead(Excluding family) Who would it be and why?

Well Jim ofcourse...

7)Who is your favourite Muppet and why?
Kermit(because he is funny, cute, sophisticated, and emotionally stable(mostly)). My other favorite is Beaker, because he reminds me of myself so much. SO often I wish I could just hide behind a litle squeeky voice that only a few could understand. :smile:

Womens Question - Does size matter? to a point.

9) What is your earliest memory? age 3 years. Being electricuted behind my grandfathers chair, while plugging keys into teh wall outlet to show my younger brother how to drive.

10) If you could have any car...what would it be?
a VW Bus

11) Name a high point in your life...
Getting married to the man who will stand beside this looney forever.

12) Name a low point in your life...
Being stuck in a hospital for a month, alone, last year.

13) Cats or Dogs? Birds.

14) Are you superstitious...If so...what of? No

15) What is your interpretation of the meaning of life?
Muppets

Whatever

Reaction score
Do you like your name? yes

Are you happy being this age? more or less

Sex: female

If you could change genders...would you and why? no

Are you happy in your job/school? not really

THE QUESTIONS

1) What is your self-esteem rating out of 1-10? 7

2) Name three of your favourite TV programmes? Muppet Show, Sesame Street, Muppet Babies

3) Name three of your favourite Albums?

4) Name three of your favourite films? The Muppet Movie, Muppet Family Christmas, Muppet Treasure Island

considerate
6) If you could bring one person back from the dead(Excluding family) Who would it be and why? Laure Ingalls Wilder, I am a huge fan

7)Who is your favourite Muppet and why? I don't have one

Womens Question - Does size matter? huh?
Mans Question - Have you ever said I love you to get a girl into bed?

9) What is your earliest memory? Muppet babies

10) If you could have any car...what would it be? one that runs

11) Name a high point in your life... my year in Germany

12) Name a low point in your life... 2nd grade when I moved to Memphis

13) Cats or Dogs? dogs

14) Are you superstitious...If so...what of? no

15) What is your interpretation of the meaning of life?[/b] hug one another

buckshot

Reaction score
Name: isaac

Do you like your name? yep

Are you happy being this age? yep

Sex: male

If you could change genders...would you and why? nope

Are you happy in your job/school? sure

THE QUESTIONS

1) What is your self-esteem rating out of 1-10? 7

2) Name three of your favourite TV programmes? the simpsons, the muppet show, macgyver

3) Name three of your favourite Albums? fugazi "end hits", john coltrane "love supreme", the mars volta "de-loused in the comatorium"

4) Name three of your favourite films? too many to pick from

5) Describe both the physical and mental attributes of your perfect partner? hot and smart...and i married her

6) If you could bring one person back from the dead (Excluding family) Who would it be and why? jim henson...why not?!

7)Who is your favourite Muppet and why? too many to pick from

Womens Question - Does size matter?
Mans Question - Have you ever said I love you to get a girl into bed? nope

9) What is your earliest memory? my first kermit doll at 2 years old

10) If you could have any car...what would it be? hmm...good question

11) Name a high point in your life... the year of 2003...got married, had a baby

12) Name a low point in your life... right before i graduated highschool my pop died...we were close

13) Cats or Dogs? dogs

14) Are you superstitious...If so...what of? nope

15) What is your interpretation of the meaning of life? too deep for me...didn't get enough sleep to answer

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Name: Amanda
Do you like your name? I think I'd prefer something a lil' more unusual, but it means "beloved", so I can't complain!
Are you happy being this age? Well...I think I preferred 15, but that has more to do w/thaty year than my age.
If you could change genders...would you and why? Nah...I like guys too much! :wink:
Are you happy in your job/school? It can be a REALLY demanding job, but I love kids. As for school...I can't WAIT to go to college!

THE QUESTIONS
1) What is your self-esteem rating out of 1-10?
2) Name three of your favourite TV programmes? M*A*S*H, Pretender, Weekenders
3) Name three of your favourite Albums? Jennifer Knapp: Kansas, Rich Mullins: Songs, Fiddler on the Roof soundtrack
4) Name three of your favourite films? Charade, Lord of the Rings, Fiddler on the Roof
5) Describe both the physical and mental attributes of your perfect partner? (I'm a sucker for musicians & blue eyes!) Funny, sweet, religious, & more than a little bit goofy!
6) If you could bring one person back from the dead(Excluding family) Who would it be and why? St. Therese, because she's my patron saint, and we have a lot in common!
7)Who is your favourite Muppet and why? Rowlf, Robin, & Oscar are tied, here. Rowlf, because he's so laid-back, and has such a dry wit, Robin cuz he's absolutely adorable, & Oscar cuz his attitude is hilarious!
8)Womens Question - Does size matter? No
Mans Question - Have you ever said I love you to get a girl into bed?
9) What is your earliest memory? Playing by the oak tree of our old house w/my brother & sister
10) If you could have any car...what would it be? Rolls Royce, (I love things), or a Jeep!
11) Name a high point in your life... Realizing how much God loved me
12) Name a low point in your life... my dog dying
13) Cats or Dogs? Both! Cats for their elegance, dogs for their affection
14) Are you superstitious...If so...what of? No
15) What is your interpretation of the meaning of life? To love & be loved

Baby Animal

Reaction score
Name: Tony

Do you like your name? Yeah, I've grown accustomed to it over the years. Even my real name is better now than when I was learning to write it.

Are you happy being this age? Only for this year. Next year, I'll enjoy being..... 30!!

Sex: Only with my wife.

If you could change genders...would you and why? Nah. I like my wife too much.

Are you happy in your job/school? Sometimes. I'd rather be working at a church though.

THE QUESTIONS

1) What is your self-esteem rating out of 1-10? 3. Which is too high. My goal is to have no self-esteem sooner or later.

2) Name three of your favourite TV programmes? The Simpsons, Muppet Show, Veggietales

3) Name three of your favourite Albums? Kill Bill Volume 1 Soundtrack, Jesus Freak - DC Talk, A Lituragy, A Legacy and A Ragamuffin Band -- Rich Mullins.

4) Name three of your favourite films? Field of Dreams, LOTR, Muppet Movies

5) Describe both the physical and mental attributes of your perfect partner? Well, she'd have to look like my wife and sometimes even act like her too.

6) If you could bring one person back from the dead(Excluding family) Who would it be and why? Jim Henson. So he could make Henson functional again.

7)Who is your favourite Muppet and why? Lew Zealand. I love strange characters and he's about as zany as it gets.

Womens Question - Does size matter?
Mans Question - Have you ever said I love you to get a girl into bed? My wife, but I also gave her a wedding ring and an I do.

9) What is your earliest memory? I remember riding a tricycle while my dad was gardening outside.

10) If you could have any car...what would it be? 68 Mustang. Baby blue. Black rag top.

11) Name a high point in your life... I got married, had 2 kids and am still breathing. Pretty important.

12) Name a low point in your life... I got married, had... just kidding. I think it was 11th grade.

13) Cats or Dogs? Neither, but both are not bad in Chinese food :zany:

14) Are you superstitious...If so...what of? Not really.

15) What is your interpretation of the meaning of life?I was going to say 42 also, but it was already said. I guess the Pirates of Crisom Insurance doesn't work either. I think it is to love God, live well, and die better.

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO ANSWER THIS QUESTIONAIRe! :eek:

lili

Reaction score
Name: Lili

Do you like your name? Very much. I was the first kid in primary school to write my name. all lines.

Are you happy being this age? 22 was not a fun year, for all sorts of reasons. i hope 23 will be better. it's looking promising.

If you could change genders...would you and why? maybe for a day to see what it was like, but i like being a girl. you get to have more pretty things.

Occupation: events co-ordinator, australian centre for youth literature

Are you happy in your job/school? very very happy. i love working with literature and young people.

THE QUESTIONS

1) What is your self-esteem rating out of 1-10? 7.

2) Name three of your favourite TV programmes? (i'm going to leave out henson-related things because they should be taken for granted) the west wing, six feet under, buffy (pre season 5)

3) Name three of your favourite Albums? fear of fours (lamb), try whistling this (neil finn), blaze of glory (joe jackson)

4) Name three of your favourite films? (everything hensony) lord of the rings, moulin rouge, running on empty

tall, thin (not muscly), scruffy hair and glasses, intelligent and a bit arty. NO EMOTIONAL PROBLEMS.

6) If you could bring one person back from the dead(Excluding family) Who would it be and why? jim henson (naturally). also tolkein... i know he was a grumpy old thing but i'd love to sit him down and show him the peter jackson movies and see what he thought.

7)Who is your favourite Muppet and why? rowlf, for the whimsy, the piano and the cynicism.

Womens Question - Does size matter? Yes, but not as much as men think it does.

9) What is your earliest memory? Being scared of the wolf in The Neverending Story

10) If you could have any car...what would it be? One that flies over peak hour traffic and runs on air.

11) Name a high point in your life... finishing uni.

12) Name a low point in your life... about two months before finishing uni.

13) Cats or Dogs? cats. less toilet training. and they wash themselves.

14) Are you superstitious...If so...what of? Not at all.

15) What is your interpretation of the meaning of life? "Life's like a movie, write your own ending, keep believing, keep pretending..."

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
lili said:
also tolkein... i know he was a grumpy old thing but i'd love to sit him down and show him the peter jackson movies and see what he thought.
That would be great!! I suppose he wouldn't like them, though...
Erin

Beebers

Reaction score
I never knew this thread existed.

46, Mom, 5'5'' 107 lbs., shortish red hair not curly, millions of freckles, dark brown eyes, foodie, brainiac, half-Scot half-Russian, would change sexes if one could change back and forth at will depending on situation. i.e., I'd rather be a guy when dealing with car salesmen and mechanics. But then I'd change back, once I've crow-barred them into treating me as if I have a mind.

Back From The Dead
Jim Henson
Cary Grant
Buddy Holly
Patsy Cline
NASA astronauts
U.S. soldiers, all eras.
Spirit Rover, on Mars.
et al.

:cool: