Video: The Muppets at San Diego Comic Con 2015

WalterLinz

Reaction score
I am green with envy of those who were there at the panel yesterday and saw the characters (especially Rowlf!!!) and performers do their magic in person. Nice move, Disney! Awesome that the panel got a standing ovation. Even though I couldn't afford to go there, the panel got me even more hyped about the show this fall.

Can't. Wait.:fanatic:

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
As awesome as the panel was, I hope someone recorded the pilot. I'm kinda peeved that they're not gonna broadcast it.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
SO. JEALOUS.

I am green with envy of those who were there at the panel yesterday and saw the characters (especially Rowlf!!!) and performers do their magic in person. Nice move, Disney! Awesome that the panel got a standing ovation. Even though I couldn't afford to go there, the panel got me even more hyped about the show this fall.

Can't. Wait.:fanatic:
If the Muppets do anything at Comic Con next year, you and I both have some serious saving up to do! But at least you live closer to San Diego than I do! :wink: But I'm pretty darn hyped for the show myself! :smile:

As awesome as the panel was, I hope someone recorded the pilot. I'm kinda peeved that they're not gonna broadcast it.
I would have gone if it wasn't for an 8 hour drive and being broke, otherwise I can assure you that I would have recorded the pilot. (It's not easy being a broke Muppet fan in Sacramento...)

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
That panel was AMAZING!!!

It was so great to see all the Muppeteers playing off each other with no boundaries- they all looked so relaxed and excited to be there!

My favourite moments:

- Steve picking on Eric through Rizzo when he couldn't think of a joke for Fozzie.

-"So how is Kermit as a boss?"

Rizzo: "Well, he's in a box at the moment."

-Pepe and Gonzo embracing when the audience was 'awwing' over Bill Prady's line about Kermit caring.

-Gonzo: "I have a skeleton in my body!!"

-Steve picking on Bob throughout the presentation.

-The Muppets ganging up on Piggy about her skills as a talk show host.

-The Tabasco running gag between Steve and Dave.

-Seeing Steve's interaction with the little girl. It was so natural and oh so adorable!!! 'Can I have a hug?'

I don't think it could have gone better! It was wonderful to hear the audience responding so vibrantly and then to give them a standing ovation at the end! This is the kind of event I been really wanting to see for a while now. It was just.....perfect!!!

MelissaY1

Reaction score
That panel was AMAZING!!!

It was so great to see all the Muppeteers playing off each other with no boundaries- they all looked so relaxed and excited to be there!

My favourite moments:

- Steve picking on Eric through Rizzo when he couldn't think of a joke for Fozzie.

-"So how is Kermit as a boss?"

Rizzo: "Well, he's in a box at the moment."

-Pepe and Gonzo embracing when the audience was 'awwing' over Bill Prady's line about Kermit caring.

-Gonzo: "I have a skeleton in my body!!"

-Steve picking on Bob throughout the presentation.

-The Muppets ganging up on Piggy about her skills as a talk show host.

-The Tabasco running gag between Steve and Dave.

-Seeing Steve's interaction with the little girl. It was so natural and oh so adorable!!! 'Can I have a hug?'

I don't think it could have gone better! It was wonderful to hear the audience responding so vibrantly and then to give them a standing ovation at the end! This is the kind of event I been really wanting to see for a while now. It was just.....perfect!!!
Agreed, I'm so glad someone put it on YouTube and filmed the whole thing for those of us who couldn't be there. I thought everyone was terrific, I laughed a lot while watching and even got teary eyed for a couple of comments. I'm really looking forward to this show in September!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Someone said earlier or somewhere else that the Muppets should not be at these kind of cons, but if you ask me the response from the crowd was amazing throughout. Then the Muppets should do more and more cons and get more great responses.