Video: "The Muppet Movie - The (Nearly) 35th Anniversary Edition" coming to Blu-Ray in 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoomerangFish

Reaction score
Bout time we got this on blu-ray! Always loved that scene with Steve Martin...

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Guys, apparently, that cover is not fan-made. It turns out, (also listed on Muppet Wiki) that a "The Muppets Classic Fiml Collections" were actually made, and The Muppet Movie used that cover.I don't think we got it in North America, but the U.K. definetley got it.

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
Yes, the cover on Blu-Ray.com is a real DVD cover (I see it in shops all the time), but it's a fan made Blu-Ray cover.

It's very common on Blu-Ray.com for people to upload an old DVD (or VHS) cover with a Blu-Ray 'border', until the real artwork comes out.

rexcrk

Reaction score
Is there a release date or anything for this? Amazon doesn't even have it up for pre-order yet... I can't wait till it comes out though!

Then we've only got to wait for Great Muppet Caper and Muppet Treasure Island (I'd also re-buy Muppets Wizard of Oz on Blu-ray if only for a proper widescreen release).

Muppet Frog

Reaction score
I wonder if Disney will release it this summer or fall. Since The Muppets Again will be finished filming then and Kermit could do promotional appearances for it.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I know this is off-topic, but has anyone got the Roger Rabbit Blu-ray? Are all the bonus features including the commentaries subtitled? Cause, that will make me want to buy it.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I've never heard of commentaries being subtitled.

Status
Not open for further replies.