• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • 50 Years and Still Sunny!
    Read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the all-new Sesame Street documentary "50 Years and Still Sunny!" hosted by Gloria Estefan.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • "Muppets Now" announced for Disney+
    It's finally official. A new, unscripted short-form series, “Muppets Now”, is coming to Disney+ in 2020. Let us know your thoughts on the Muppets big announcement.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn, Apple, Amazon and Google. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

Video: "The Muppet Movie - The (Nearly) 35th Anniversary Edition" coming to Blu-Ray in 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Yaaaaaay!!!!! :smile:I saw the news on Facebook!!! Once again have every bit of faith this will be seeing a release sometime next year!!! So glad and blessed I own a blu-ray player!!! :big_grin: Disney you rock!!!

muppetlover123

Reaction score
i am finally getting one in febuary of 2013 so i can finally see the blu-ray of The Muppets and MCC

Muppetgirl1

Reaction score
I CAN'T WAIT I am buying this movie again I have it in video and DVD:smile::big_grin::wink::electric::cool::sing::dreamy::super::excited::jim::fanatic:

Hopper what's the matter with you Following me across the Country and well I got a dream too and my dream is singing and dancing and making people happy. well a dream that will go far well I got friends who have that same dream and well that's makes us kind of like a family.-Kermit

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Yaaaaaay!!!!! :smile:I saw the news on Facebook!!! Once again have every bit of faith this will be seeing a release sometime next year!!! So glad and blessed I own a blu-ray player!!! :big_grin: Disney you rock!!!
Yeah, tell me about it. I have got to get a Blu-Ray player. I guess that's what all the cool kids have these days..look how much excitment there is on Blu-Ray. You don't see this with DVD anymore.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Yeah, tell me about it. I have got to get a Blu-Ray player. I guess that's what all the cool kids have these days..look how much excitment there is on Blu-Ray. You don't see this with DVD anymore.
I bought one last year with money my husband got back from taxes. Got a good deal on one too. I love it!!! And it did have to do when The Muppets was coming out on blu-ray. :stick_out_tongue:

mupcollector1

Reaction score
I have this weird thing about me where when new technology comes out, I end up waiting about a few years until I deside to buy it just to make sure nothing ends up like the Laserdisc. lol It took me awhile to get into mp3 players but now I just love having an ipod. Now it's time for me to get a blu-ray player. My friend told me that I need to get a whole new TV set to enjoy blu-ray to it's fullest. Which I'm a little nervious because I got a big screen TV, old one. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.