Video: Steve Whitmire and Lisa Henson on Inside Edition

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Not even joking, Cheryl Henson commented on my post about this on Facebook, having a small tantrum about Steve saying he and Kermit are one. The moment I and one other person responded, she deleted it.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Not even joking, Cheryl Henson commented on my post about this on Facebook, having a small tantrum about Steve saying he and Kermit are one. The moment I and one other person responded, she deleted it.
That's very odd. Clearly Steve and the Hensons must've had problems with each other for a while. I think Cheryl is finally letting out some pint up feelings she's had bottled up for a while.

Meanwhile, because there's so much speculation, heartache, and no payoff, i'm just gonna stop paying attention to all this.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
My respect for Cheryl Henson has gone from 100 to 0 in the span of like 5 hours. To post hurtful comments is one thing, but to then delete them and pretend you never posted them is worse. Just wow.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
All of these articles trigger me how they refer to them as voice actors instead of performers. I know Frank hates that as well.

Glad to hear Steve thought Disney treated the Muppets a bit rough in the TV series. Right from the first episode Scooter's sassiness took me aback a bit.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
While I am not saying Steve is on the moral high ground, but it is just heartbreaking to see him in tears. I really wish him the best
I hated seeing and hearing him like that! I didn't want to, but I did! It's just absolutely heartbreaking!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Cheryl lost her father, she has every right to be emotional when someone else takes ownership of his character like that.

But that's probably completely separate from the Disney firing. Disney is probably just reeling from the last two bombs and need someone to blame.