Video: Pigs in Space “Alien: Look Who's Coming to Dinner”

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I would like to point out that these weren't shot during the taping of M15. The only real impact they had on these, I'm almost certain, was halt the release of them so they could better focus the franchise on the TV series.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
meant to add this, i totally understand that the videos were made during their ABC TV show, so I'm going disregard the jokes.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I liked this one! I do think that Matt Vogel needs to work on his Dr. Strangepork voice a little more, but he'll get there. There was only one joke that would really classify as "adult" as far as I can tell. Definitely looking forward to more!

Stephanie Evjen

Reaction score
Saw the clip last week, and I think it may be it was really awesome return of "Pigs In Space"!:mad: It made a really good reference to the Alien movies, and I was pretty creeped out and laughing at the same time. Pepe coming out of Link Hogthrob's stomach was truly the icing on the comedy scare cake. I gotta say, I am looking forward to more of these webisodes, as well as cameos from the other Muppets as well.