Video: Pigs in Space “Alien: Look Who's Coming to Dinner”

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I laughed at the end when Pepe was going in and out of Link's stomach, laughing, and saying "weeeeeee".

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Knowing Pepe, I'm a little surprised he didn't call attention to his nudity, considering that sly little exhibitionist streak he has, lol.

LinkLady77

Reaction score
Was Steve performing Link
It must have been...I can't imagine who else would have voiced Link. Steve is doing such a great job with him...he has the voice down really well. I can't wait until next Friday's "The Gravity of the Situation" debuts! I have watched this sketch more times than I am willing to admit...hee hee.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Same here mate
It must have been...I can't imagine who else would have voiced Link. Steve is doing such a great job with him...he has the voice down really well. I can't wait until next Friday's "The Gravity of the Situation" debuts! I have watched this sketch more times than I am willing to admit...hee hee.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
I really did like this sketch. It was funny and very well paced by the performers. But I've also seen some of those dumb rants from 'concerned parents' about 'Disney allowing digusting and disgraceful behaviour from the Muppets that would make Jim Hanson roll in his grave'....

OOH! I think I just found my next blog article!

Anyway, while I agree that the jokes may have been a tad bit too adult, this was produced during the 'edgier Muppets' phase so it really hasn't come as a surprise to me.

jobi71

Reaction score
I enjoyed it. I had hoped these videos would be serialized like old Flash Gordon shorts, but if they are taking the route of spoofing various Sci-Fi films that is also very good. I love the trio of main characters, but I am also happy we had another member of the starring cast and a new puppet (I don't think I have seen the squid before). Maybe Dearth Nadir will appear at some point.

GenoWrites

Reaction score
I seem to be in the minority here. I found it just barely amusing. A 20 year wait for this? Sad day. I couldn't watch it with my kid. I know the original Muppet show wasn't really a kids show, but I'm comfortable watching most all of the DVDs with my daughter. This new stuff... Not so much. Really disappointed

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
I agree with GenoWrites. This sketch was okay, but I didn't find it terribly amusing- though I did find it subtly vulgar (but since finding out it was produced during the time of "The Muppets" show, I'm not surprised- since that show was also at least subtly (and sometimes not-so-subtly) vulgar.)
Nonetheless, it was nice to see a Pigs in Space sketch again, with Link Hogthrob, Dr. Julius Strangepork and First Mate Piggy:mad: (and Pepe:rolleyes: as well), even if the voices weren't quite the same. Piggy and Pepe were fine- and there was a good effort for Link and Strangepork- but it just wasn't quite there for me.