Video: Pigs in Space “Alien: Look Who's Coming to Dinner”

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Say, is that Kevin as the space squid? I thought I detected a hint of Polly Lobster or Benny Rabbit in that delivery, "None of ya bizznessss!"
It's Bruce Lanoli (or however that's spelled).

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
I can't believe we've been waiting for the new skits SINCE LAST YEAR!!!!

More than anything, I've been wanting to see how Matt would do with Hogthrob and he did a pretty awesome job! The voice wasn't quite there, but along with Robin I really don't mind that. It was good to see more of Steve's Link too! As much as I love Eric, I'm kinds glad Piggy took a backseat for this one. She'll probably steal the show in the next one.

It is just me or did the sketch play out exactly like a Veterinarians Hospital skit? They were standing around a table making puns about the person lying on the table with a medical problem.

mr3urious

Reaction score
This certainly was a funny sketch that made great use of Pepe, and great use of adult humor with his reproductive organ puns, too. I wasn't bothered by the Alien homage at all, as there was no blood and therefore not too inappropriate for the Muppets.

It's wonderful that we're getting new Muppet web content after the cancellation of the muppets. Let's hope the Muppet Studio can keep this up! :smile:

ploobis

Reaction score
I love the 1st Episode of these NEW Pis In Space sketches!:mad: :rolleyes:

Matt Vogel does a great job with Strangepork and the Announcer!

Kirk Thatcher also did a great job directing too. The humor and jokes remind me so much of the ol' Muppet Show! :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So that critter from the beginning that sounded like Big Mean Carl was a "space squid". good to know for future reference.

The whole parody of Aliens was funnily done. Gotta say, that took guts.
:rolleye: I know, I'm wearing them.

So many good lines from this one sketch alone.
:rolleyes: Waaaah! I wants to go back inside the disgustings tummy!

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Solid sketch, so happy PIS is back but knowing Disney, they'll wait for 2 more years to release the next video on the youtube channel.