• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • "Muppets Now" premieres on Disney+
    The Muppets fifth series of all time debuted on Disney+. Make plans to watch one of the most anticipated shows of the year. New episodes premiere every Friday through September 4.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • 50 Years and Still Sunny!
    Read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the all-new Sesame Street documentary "50 Years and Still Sunny!" hosted by Gloria Estefan.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn, Apple, Amazon and Google. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

Video: New Elmo premieres at the 2013 Easter Egg Roll

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I don't know if this is Ryan or some guy pretending to be Elmo. Could someone help me?

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I just found this awesome Christmas stage show! Not only does it have Ryan as Elmo singing All I Want for Christmas by Mariah Carey, but it has Steve Whitmire as Ernie saying Abby's name to her!

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Can anyone find more videos like this where Elmo and Rosita helped harvest the food at the White House? It doesn't have to be YouTube.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I just found this awesome video of Elmo and Mando singing What I Am:
And I found yet another video:
and another:
And another:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Pretty sure since Ryan's Elmo has officially appeared on Sesame Street a few months ago, this thread is now irrelevant.