Video: Muppets Haunted Mansion Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
See the spooky, spectacular trailer for Muppets Haunted Mansion, the all-new special streaming exclusively on Disney Plus on Friday October 8.

Enjoy the trailer and the return of some long, lost friends.

If you watched this trailer, please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Grumpo

Reaction score
Scary good indeed! Feels like Mr. Kirk R. Thatcher at his best -- really hope the whole thing lives up to the trailer =)

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Johnny Fiama, Sal, and Phil Van Neuter are all back? Never thought they'd see the light of day again.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
There's so much good in this teaser, it makes me that much more eager for the special itself.

Also... This trailer answered a couple of questions we had about missing Muppets. The Electric Mayhem as The Phantom Five. Statler and Waldorf in the attic along with Fozzie as the Hatbox Ghost, maybe they're some of the Hatbox Blast-Ups that only remain in the DLR HM as the jack-in-the-box Cryptmas presents from the seasonal overlay, not sure. Definitely heard Sal in there, not sure who.

And yes, I'll be changing my sigline when I get the chance later. :concern:

Last edited:

rexcrk

Reaction score
It actually looks pretty good! Better than what I was expecting.

Honestly, seeing Johnny and Sal made me so hyped (and Van Neuter!)

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
This looks freakin' amazing! I wonder if Brian is performing Sal, or if it's someone very convincing.

wiley207

Reaction score
OMG, I can't believe they've brought back Johnny Fiama and Sal Manilla! Good to see a couple more of the "Muppets Tonight"-original characters get used again besides Pepe the King Prawn, Bobo the Bear and Big Mean Carl!

Status
Not open for further replies.