Video: Happy Leap Year from the Muppets

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wow. That voice is all over the place in this one. He practically turns into Constantine halfway, and . . . those inflections at the end . . . what is that?

Duke Remington

Reaction score
And once again, the irrational bashing of Matt’s Kermit has gotten way out of hand and needs to stop.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
And once again, the irrational bashing of Matt’s Kermit has gotten way out of hand and needs to stop.
there's a difference between "irrational bashing" and constructive criticism. learn your terminology before you "irrationally bash" us for having opinions.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Matt’s Kermit here sounded a bit off in some areas. I really wish he was given more opportunities to perform as Kermit.

Duke Remington

Reaction score
there's a difference between "irrational bashing" and constructive criticism. learn your terminology before you "irrationally bash" us for having opinions.
I wasn’t referring to any of you! I was referring to the majority of the comments on YouTube—they’re MAJOR pieces of work! :rolleyes:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You’re still going out of your way to shame others for how they feel, regardless of what platform it may be. In the end, it doesn’t make you look good on your part either way.