Video: Brian Henson on George Stroumboulopoulos October 14

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Brian Henson visited the George Stroumboulopoulos show in Canada to discuss Jim Henson and Puppet Up on Monday. Watch the great appearance and let us know your thoughts.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I watched it, and I thought it was very nice. Brian is starting to look more and more like his father every time I see him.

He mentioned getting overwhelmed with taking care of the Muppets, and I can understand that. I think that in the end it was really what Jim wanted for the Muppets, and really the whole company except for Sesame to be under Disney. If that was the case though, I don't think that there would ever be a Puppet Up, but I could be wrong.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
This was sensational! It was wonderful to see Brian get so much recognition for his work, loved the penguin and loved the funny-albeit short puppetry lesson at the end. Strombo was probably shaking with excitement on the inside.

Plus- Is it me, or is Brian really looking more and more like his father?

I actually enjoyed watching this more than Kermit's interview. All's Strombo needs to do now is get Steve, Dave or perhaps Frank on there and expand his puppetry category even more.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
yes he is starting to look like Jim, and you can really see Jim's excitement coming out in Brian, in that interview.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I have always loved hearing Brian speak, he has learned so much from his father, and it always shows.
My only concern however is that I hope he will someday come back and work with The Muppets. He brought such energy when he preformed that it would be a shame if he never came back to preform or even direct.