VIDEO: Brett McKenzie interviews Ernie and Kermit at the same time!

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I took it as an attempt at insulting Dwayne, that's why I called you out on it.

I don't get how the "joke" makes any sense in relation to what Dwayne said, but whatever.

dwayne1115

Reaction score

I don't get how the "joke" makes any sense in relation to what Dwayne said, but whatever.
Well the way I took it that it was more sarcastic then an actual joke.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score

He's just poking fun at what Dwayne said and I'm sure had no intentions of antagonizing him in it. Whether Dwayne was offended by it however is between him and Shane.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
He's just poking fun at what Dwayne said and I'm sure had no intentions of antagonizing him in it. Whether Dwayne was offended by it however is between him and Shane.
No I was not offended. I found it sarcastic, but not offended.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Wow, this is awesome! Correct me if I'm wrong, but we've never had a Kermit/Ernie interaction before (due to fairly obvious reasons). I wonder... how did they get away with this, with Kermit being owned by Disney and Ernie being owned by Sesame Workshop?
Well, for they longest time they had the same puppeteer, so this hasn't really been doable until recently. Anyway, I'll have to watch when I get a chance.