Video: Ben Folds Five and the Fraggles sing "Do It Anyway"

ftnpro

Reaction score
Great fun. Rather than trying to shoehorn the Fraggles into a song that doesn't fit, this song has a Fraggle-y vibe, perfect for the gang. Sure, I'd like to see more Fraggle antics, but, well, Ben Folds is footing the bill, so the focus is on him. Each Fraggle gets to do something in character, making this a nice, gentle reintroduction for them. More to come, I hope!

Seeing this so soon after the death of Jerry Nelson makes me smile. He wasn't precious about the characters and said he didn't mind people taking over his characters. Yet all of us fans think of Jerry when we see Gobo, and that's how it should be. The greats should be remembered, and the magic should live on. Hooray, Fraggles!

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------
I'm not even that big a Fraggle fan and this still made me smile and want to rock out. Bravo all!

---------------

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I headbanged SO hard. That was INCREDIBLE!! And I second that the puppeteering was astounding, no matter who did each character.

Fraggles Forever, man. Fraggles Forever.
Well, Plaid Fraggle, I finally saw the video on YouTube and it was great. The headbanging? That is what us silly creatures do nowadays. Has this generation gone so fast or what? I cannot for the 30th anniversary to happen very soon.

theSHE124

Reaction score
Hey guys, it just occured to me! Gobo's birthday is sometime in Autumn. It's true, the fact is on the episode, 'Space Frog Follies'. Speaking of frogs, it's Frog Day! Happy Frog Day everyone! :smile::smile::smile:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Hey guys, it just occured to me! Gobo's birthday is sometime in Autumn. It's true, the fact is on the episode, 'Space Frog Follies'. Speaking of frogs, it's Frog Day! Happy Frog Day everyone! :smile::smile::smile:
Wait a minute! Gobo's birthday is in Autumn and space frogs have Frog Day. Hmmm! Very peculiar I might add.

theSHE124

Reaction score
I know! Weird...:fishy: Hey, spread the word, man!
Plus, I think I know what to do for the next two days...:busy:

theSHE124

Reaction score
It isn't just for T-shirts! I gotta tell my sisters 'bout this! :news:
Anyway, in honor of the late Jerry Juhl (this is supposed to be a day to do silly things, right?) I updated my portfolio:

http://www.talenthouse.com/littlewobbler124

Press the right (-->) blue button to see the top picture that looks familiar...:search:

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
You mean Jerry Nelson, right? Jerry Juhl passed away in like 2005.