Video: Ben Folds Five and the Fraggles sing "Do It Anyway"

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I don't know I think it was Dave doing it sounded like it to me.

zns

Reaction score
If Jerry Nelson was still here a little while longer, I would love to hear his reaction to this video. :smirk::dreamy::coy::sigh::excited:

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Oh that's awesome. I loved it. I loved the theme song at the end. I thought it was great that they put all the Fraggles instruments in there. They haven't chaged a bit. Even got the postcard reading in there.

dwmckim

Reaction score
Return of Ben Folds Five = happiness.
Return of Fraggles = happiness.
Return of Ben Folds Five and Return of the Fraggles mixed together = sheer ecstacy and the greatest cross-polination since chocolate and peanut butter!

The only thing i would have loved to see that wasn't there was i would have liked to see Wembley trying to nibble on the drumsticks as if they were Doozer sticks.

Faylo

Reaction score
Oh, I am SO happy to see the Fraggles back in action! I thought the song was pretty cute, too.

Man, talk about those rebuilds! Red's is amazing, but I was expecting that as they've already rebuilt her (not sure how many times). They did an incredible job with Mokey, Boober and WEMBLEY! Wem is bang on! I thought Gobo and Uncle Matt were a little off but I don't think anyone can really tell besides us who pay super close attention. :excited:

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Yeah I agree about Gobo, something seemed skewiff with the character design - Wembley was fantastic.

I loved this video, it was fantastic.

Chris Wheeler

Reaction score
I love the Fraggles!!! I can't wait to see the video for the song and for the movie. I'm so excited!!!

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Awesome!! I loved that Fraggle Rock music video!

I really wanted to hear Gobo, Mokey, Wembley, and Boober's voices as well for the video. I hope more Fraggles, Doozers, Gorgs, the Trash Heap, Philo, Gunge, Sprocket, and other creatures make appearances in the movie and other future projects.

It's also funny that the Nerdist Channel logo looks like a Fraggle tail in a triangle.

I can also tell you that there is a Nerdist podcast where Ben Folds discusses the Fraggle Rock music video.
http://www.nerdist.com/2012/09/nerdist-podcast-ben-folds/

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
I love every single thing about this. The band, the Fraggles... all of it! Obviously I'd love for the Fraggles to have more of a prominant speaking role, but it's a music video - getting to hear even Matt speak was unexpected! Excellent job!