Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

RedDragon

Reaction score
Wow, great job. But I wonder why people think I'm Vibs or Tabi, cus I mean, I tought holding a dragon would give it away, but I guess not. Anyways great job.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
There are Behind the Scenes pictures up at my picturetrail.com/muleythemule gallery.

Vic, can't wait to see the new stuffs.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Hey everyone; I have some bad news I guess;
There will be no visuals for the next two weeks due to some scheduling conflicts. This includes the Fan Art project. I placed the due date too close to the premiere date and not every entry followed the requirements, so I have a little more work to do then originally anticipated. My sincere apologies to everyone, and I'll see you at the end of the month!
Hey Vic! I was under the impression I was posting one this week? Or next week? is that reschedualed then?

wes

Reaction score
I'm third from the left i'm holding Jose' the Frog!!:smile:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Hey everyone; I have some bad news I guess;
There will be no visuals for the next two weeks due to some scheduling conflicts. This includes the Fan Art project. I placed the due date too close to the premiere date and not every entry followed the requirements, so I have a little more work to do then originally anticipated. My sincere apologies to everyone, and I'll see you at the end of the month!
Ack! I hope I didn't screw up!

Oh crud! I forgot to say that I'm 6'2", does that help? But I'm hunkered down, jussec, I'll have my wife measure...

3 and a half feet hunkered, or 42" to be exact.

Also, I could only save as a jpeg, but I can send a bitmap if that would work better!

Later,
Anthony

P.S. Was gonna send this as a PM, but figured you'll probably have a lot of those soon.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Hey everyone! There is no visual this week or next as I stated before :cry: . I'm terribly sorry but I can tell you that when I return, the Muppet Fan Art project will be sure to dazzle you on February 24th!

As far as last week's visual is concerned, I am so thrilled at the response, and in a few weeks I'll advertise another Muppet Central Show visual that you can enter in.
DanDanStrawberry said:
Hey I just realised, did Vic put himself in this one?
Yes I did! (Second row, fourth one in from the left!) And good job on guessing, but here is who everyone really is!

Top row, from left to right:
theprawncracker, minidoozer, wes, zeldazipple, DanDanStrawberry, RedDragon and Pino.

Second row down, from left to right:
TogetherAgain, Kimp the Shrimp, redBoobergurl, Vic Romano, chestermcdragon (representation), Erine81981 and Krazedmuppet.

Third row down, from left to right:
Fozzie Bear, Vibs and Beauregard.

Bottom row, from left to right:
sugarbritchez, Frogster and Don'tLiveonMoon.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Come back to us!

Wait...while Vic is on holiday in Disney Land...

*rushes out*

*ruches back with arms of baloons, cake, drinks, party poppers, whoopie cushions, and fake vomit*

Let's go guys! Par-teh time!